VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Not sure how it was before the remaster but right now it's looking pretty good, can't say i have anything bad to say against any aspect of the game, enjoyed from beggining to finish.

Last edited:

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
My quoting/forum skills suck so a quick reply to questions.
Yes, sex will be present, and you can expect proper lewd content from next episode onward. Yes, animations will be used when possible, not a fan "fast images that look like animation".
Nope, this is a big rework butt no continuation of episode 2 content. Next on the menu is Episode 3 which will continue where we left off.
Pregnancy as of now isn't planned (only as endings) so I can't comment further at this stage.
Everyone that liked the game, thank you very much! :love:

Dec 14, 2021
the game turned out to be even better than expected, I thought there would be another bullshit, but, to my surprise, the game turned out to be a very super character drawing and everything else was done conscientiously, good luck to him in this game

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
the game turned out to be even better than expected, I thought there would be another bullshit, but, to my surprise, the game turned out to be a very super character drawing and everything else was done conscientiously, good luck to him in this game
Right? It seriously needs more attention, can't wait for the next update.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have the gallery unlocked? It seems i've missed a bunch of Avis pics and i'm curious to see what exactly they are.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Updated Android mega link, fixed gallery issue as previously stated and also removed named saves, which seemed to cause issues with keyboard popping on screen. Sorry!

breakpoint

Feb 24, 2019
Is there any action in the game right now? Or just story developing and the lewd content come into play later.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I really do enjoy this game, but with it not being harem... I dunno if I can invest in it as much. I really don't want to choose, they are all amazing and I want to be there for them (and with them) all. I'll see how things go, but it's very tough lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I really do enjoy this game, but with it not being harem... I dunno if I can invest in it as much. I really don't want to choose, they are all amazing and I want to be there for them (and with them) all. I'll see how things go, but it's very tough lol
that's why we need a wt-mod or a written walkthrough

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Would be helpful, but even then, still have to choose and I finding it very difficult to do that as is lol
i don't mind...i mean if i'm forced to choose right from the start is fine(it's a realistic monogamous relationship)

for example i gave up on Being a DIK because after like 6-7 episodes...only then MC is forced to choose...which is anticlimactic in my opinion and kind of like a stab in the back...

and then we have enormous harems where characters don't get enough space(it's a game that we both have in our "favourite-list" in our signatures) which is sad...because rarely we get enough time with our favourite girls(sometimes...depends on the game)

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes