VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

mintea_

Jul 14, 2021
There are some bugs in episode2.rpy causing variables to not be set to true. Double equal signs were used where a single was needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
There are some bugs in episode2.rpy causing variables to not be set to true. Double equal signs were used where a single was needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That.... is a very stupid oversight and dumb mistake....
Thank you for bringing this up to my attention.

Unfortunately, at least for optimal experience, players might be forced to replay the game from Day 5 and the choices on the University (who to talk to).

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I will update the game with this fix alongside typos and reupload the game everywhere, please wait ~ 2 hours (slow internet).

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I sincerely apologize to everyone, being a new dev and not having real beta testers showed the results.

To summarize, till day5 university choice between Simon/Raiko chat is all fine, so if possible, I would recommend everyone redownloading the new version and loading a safe at that or some earlier moment.
Very important note: Even Episode 2 players are affected. This variable stupidity of mine seems to have been present all the way back from Episode 2 release in January. I recommend those that skipped Episode 2.5 to redownload it and replay from the same savepoint I mentioned above.

To Android players: I will upload it in a couple of hours, unless someone else does it sooner.
Also sorry to those making compressed version and me making them redo it.

Sorry for my mistake, lesson learnt. Links updated.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I sincerely apologize to everyone, being a new dev and not having real beta testers showed the results.

To summarize, till day5 university choice between Simon/Raiko chat is all fine, so if possible, I would recommend everyone redownloading the new version and loading a safe at that or some earlier moment.
Very important note: Even Episode 2 players are affected. This variable stupidity of mine seems to have been present all the way back from Episode 2 release in January. I recommend those that skipped Episode 2.5 to redownload it and replay from the same savepoint I mentioned above.

To Android players: I will upload it in a couple of hours, unless someone else does it sooner.
Also sorry to those making compressed version and me making them redo it.

Sorry for my mistake, lesson learnt. Links updated.
mistake? You're fired.....get a new Dev, one that never makes mistakes.....what?.....you're kidding, really?....NONE?.....no one ever????......hmmmm....I guess we have to let him stay.....

:LOL:

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Android version up!

I will update it properly to the main page later, currently F95 isn't loading well for me.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
i like the game but there's a big problem with the text, all that smoll text supposed to be mumbling its way to small. cant see the words at all

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man i really like the story and the girls and no ntr is a huge plus for me. But seen this isn't a harem game hit me hard. I hope dev change the plans pretty pretty please. Hahaha, anyway i will keep playing it and good luck with the game.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Played this over the weekend, very refreshing and probably the most realistic college themed AVN i played so far. Absolutely right call that it isn't a harem and fuck fest, there's enough of those around.

Love the personalities of the girls, hopefully the main LIs will have a balanced portion of the story (the thugs / crime boss part seems to be Koko related).

I like Avis, on my first play through i was a little afraid of her and turned more to Raiko and Koko, but on the next run i got somewhere with Avis, looks promising just need to lay off Selena hahaha.

One thing i'm missing is the ability to name your saves as i probably won't remember which is which by the time V0.3 comes out :D

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Played this over the weekend, very refreshing and probably the most realistic college themed AVN i played so far. Absolutely right call that it isn't a harem and fuck fest, there's enough of those around.

Love the personalities of the girls, hopefully the main LIs will have a balanced portion of the story (the thugs / crime boss part seems to be Koko related).

I like Avis, on my first play through i was a little afraid of her and turned more to Raiko and Koko, but on the next run i got somewhere with Avis, looks promising just need to lay off Selena hahaha.

One thing i'm missing is the ability to name your saves as i probably won't remember which is which by the time V0.3 comes out :D
Hey there, thanks for the kind words!
The save naming does exist though, at least for PC and MAC users like on this image below. On Android we turned it off due to being very problematic on some phones where the keyboard would be almost impossible to close.
1646636232628.png

Reactions: mitymity

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hey there, thanks for the kind words!
The save naming does exist though, at least for PC and MAC users like on this image below. On Android we turned it off due to being very problematic on some phones where the keyboard would be almost impossible to close.
View attachment 1691471
Thank you for the reply, i'm on PC and looks like i didnt see it somehow lol :ROFLMAO: Will rename my saves now :D

Reactions: KatanaVN

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I would like to change my review and give this a higher rating. But as I gave it 5* the first time, I can't do that! :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KatanaVN

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
GoFile links are down, however it is uploading again on very, very slow speed (3+ hours to upload) so will do it some other time. Sorry!

Jan 2, 2022
"Neither is Incest. Unfortunately, your dad is alive." - from Dev Notes.

I don't care if dad is alive. Mom and sisters want my dick. So I can cuck him. Either he is into watching/voyeurism, or we can do it in secret whenever he is gone.

I would be happy to have a Family Gangbang or DP and Spitroast each woman also. He fucks their mouth and I cum in their pussies.

Once you have the tags: creampie, incest, vaginal; only then will I play this game. Best of luck and hope that you use my suggestions. :cool:

xelzyor

Oct 6, 2020
Hey, just saw this game and yet so far, im loving it, the plot seems good and the character desing is really good, except the MC desing, omg why u hate him so much to make those designs haha but jokes aside, the designs of every characters looks good except the mc design and the difference its really big, I can see a good potential in this game and I'll gladly start to follow the updates, hope u'll keep updating this :j

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes