VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game looks interesting thought MC looks are bad to say a least.
Gonna wait Walkthrough before continue playing.

Edit 1. After close looking MC. I think I have problem with his hair style

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It's been a while since last I played this, but this got removed in my attention when I heard that there's no harem route of some sort. Is this still the case?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Hey guys!
Finally got some things to share, so lets jump straight into it.
To start off, while I am still waiting for all the grades to come in (most likely will take up to 5-7 days), the overall exams and group projects seem to have gone well, meaning...
I am free!!

If it really is the case with the grades, I am officially done with my 1st Master year on uni (one more year remaining), and I will be completely free for 5 or so months!
I have to thank everyone for the patience you all had, as the last 2 months turned out to be much tougher than I anticipated, and the very sudden change to offline classes (or more of a hybrid) took quite the toll on me. The biggest thank you goes to my patrons, as supporting me while the progress was almost non existing was a huge motivation to finish the uni on time and in one attempt. With the current support, I can also continue working during summer on the game, without the need to go back to some bad and time consuming part time jobs.
Sooo what now? Means I am finally going back to work on the game. I'll take the weekend off to relax and wrap some irl things up, and starting from next week, proper ep3 work is back on the menu. Progress updates will also return, as previously mentioned in another post.

What else do I have to share?
Patreon related stuff. First, Patreon finally unlocked the "Annual" option of payments, as it was previously unavailable. So yeah, if you prefer having yearly subscriptions, with a small discount, now you know!
Secondly, there is a "Falazio" tier spot open once more, as I have more time to work on everything. If you liked the custom renders and want some yourself, that's the tier you need.
That's all for sharing atm, and I will make another post when it's fully confirmed that I passed all the classes. And of course, the monthly SFW and NSFW renders should be there on Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks for the understanding and support, and stay safe!
KatanaVN

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would be happy to have a Family Gangbang or DP and Spitroast each woman also. He fucks their mouth and I cum in their pussies.
I hope that the Dev doesn't take this one into account.

It's been a while since last I played this, but this got removed in my attention when I heard that there's no harem route of some sort. Is this still the case?
Certainly without harem ending I don't have the game on my priority list. And as far as I know there still isn't.

In any case, having to choose, I prefer the redhead whose name I don't remember.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is great! Almost miss this game from my waiting to play list.:)
It gives me some feeling that it is some kind mixture of being a dik and once in a lifetime. I like this game is focusing on story telling and character emotion at first which is unlike the others that starting to fuck each other or having blow/handjob scene in the first few chapters.(y)
However, why it is no harem in this game? Do you know how hard for player to only choose one girl at the end while there are all excellent girls? Please reconsider about the harem end again.:cry:
Besides, if mc can have a multiple relationships at the same time, will the girls find out about that or they never find out until the very end? Thinking about some scene like Serena and Avis/ Koko and Raiko find out their relationship with mc, getting sad and angry towards mc and jealously towards other girls, starting to play tricks or even backstab each other in order to get the attention from mc. Man that cat fight is worth it to see.:cool:
Moreover, will there be lewd scenes in the future update that include more than 1 Li or just mc 1 on 1 forever? Imaging something like two best friend Avis and Serena broke their friendship in the past, recover their relationship then start a war by falling in love with the same man again, finally take the three on the bed and they start to asking mc which one's sex is better after mc giving both creampie to them. Damn I would love to see such scenes like that!:p
Is Bethany a hidden possible Li or she is only just a side girl? It will be great if the answer is the first one. At first I though there will be some scene with her if we kind of won the drinking competition, hope we will see that soon in the future update.;)
The thing between Serena and Avis I am sure is some kind of misunderstanding, maybe something like the mat guy got something in his hand and Avis needed to pretend to be his girlfriend/sex slave in order to protect Serena by keeping away from him. :unsure:
For the girls I think I prefer Serena>Avis>Eiko/Raiko>Others, Avis's nose ring is not my favorite as it looks like a cow's ring so it minus a few points, if there is no ring then she may have the same point to against Serena.:(
There is tag virgin in the game thread, would you mind to spoil a little which one is? Koko, Valentina and Raiko is most possible, Eiko, Avis and Levy I am not very sure, Serena is not I think. :unsure:
Finally hope this game will continue to develop till it is finished. This game have lots of potential among many games I played last couple of months, by time it may finally develop into something huge like once in a lifetime/ pale carnations, thx again for bringing this game to us.:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: KatanaVN

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
This is a very lovely game with wonderful and incredible girls, it totally won me over. (also Avis' septum for the win!!!)
I also really like the dinamic with the other male characters (and Dimi!). Had some good laughs.
As for the no-harem dilemma, I think it's perfectly fine that you have to choose a route. You can always have a hundred save-files for different paths and explore all stories and variables to depth (which I love doing haha).

Anyways KatanaVN, congratulations for what you are creating.

PS: Also really cool that everyone wears different clothes day to day!

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Just to address a few questions.
Yes, so far Eiko, Levy and Valentina are planned to have their routes, although some might get content later than others, due to what I planned story wise.
Sorry if you dislike mc, honestly so far I've gotten mostly positive stuff about him, not negative. I was very limited with hair choices when making him (had roughly 10 or so for ALL males) so that might have gotten into.
Thanks! I really tried having people with different clothing, as that's how it is irl. Naturally along the way, some will be repeated, some might be mixed (mix top/bottom combinations) as naturally, we don't have 365 sets of clothing :sneaky:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I started playing this game today and it's look very good, except MC hair wig. :ROFLMAO:
I dont mind good dating sim, there aren't many of them.

One thing confuse me:
"You can pursue multiple girls at once, but in later stages you might miss some scenes due to that.
What the point to pursue multiple girls, if it's not harem game? So should I just ignore or be rude to other girls, so i dont miss scenes with my LI? Like with the first girl I met at a burger place.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
can i focus only one character?
Completely. I only play one ending, so I'm focusing on getting all the points with the redhead, while I only give the other LIs the points I feel are appropriate for the way I play.

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
I have a couple of questions. What's the point of having side girls, if if it's not a harem game, and will individual LI routes be worth to replay? Wouldn't it spoil other playthroughs or make it feel samey?

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 1565682

Overview:
All your life, you have been shuffled from one place to the next as your parents followed their careers. Now it's time to set aside your apathy and reset your life. For the first time ever, you've decided to make a move on your own terms. Ardoria, the city of life and education, is opening the doors of its famous University to you. Meet new people, make friends or enemies, and find the girl of your dreams. This might be the city you have been yearning for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-01
Release Date: 2022-03-01
Developer: KatanaVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: ANDROID

Extra: Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1681585 View attachment 1576227 View attachment 1681396 View attachment 1576228 View attachment 1576222 View attachment 1681397 View attachment 1681385 View attachment 1576219
this is not harem based? how legitimately disappointed.. but ill play ur game:devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes