VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
It would be better if they add beer pong tier release cuz they mentioned a minor change of variable in public release post .

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Might as well post here, as there seems to be some activity going on.
I've "reported" the thread so should be having an update soon. As it has been said everywhere (even here few posts above), a new save is required.

It would be better if they add beer pong tier release cuz they mentioned a minor change of variable in public release post .
I... Don't see how that would be beneficial? Why would you prefer a version where the variable wasn't properly measured?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fates Collide [v0.3] [KatanaVN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,62 GB / 554 MB - FatesCollide-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,60 GB / 539 MB - FatesCollide-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
"Slower paced game with bigger focus on relationships"
love those! - if and when they work.
If done correctly they can be great but it really depends on how slow - I see that this game was released over a year ago and I dont want to wait 5 years just to see a sex scene. If I wanted non-lewd romance then there are tons of books, movies and TV shows for that that are almost certainly going to be way better. I think for adult games it is important to strike a balance and blueballing is just as bad as mindless sex.

This is not a comment about this game (have not played it yet) but just a more general comment about games that take it slow.

Reactions: AnonW123

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Great update. Easy to notice how the quality improved compared to the beginning of the game. Fun Chang cameo. Wished we could've had more interactions with Avis, but understandable considering how the last update ended.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes