4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
thanks for the answer
but then why does the changelog say he has a name now
just asking because I do not play games whit named protagonists
Previously you were forced to name him, now he has a default name if you dont wanna name him.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Downloaded the game via Mega and had my antivirus quarantine the game exe upon launch. Apparently it picked up a "SONAR.ProcHijack!" threat of some sort and demanded a restart of the computer. It's probably a false positive but then again I'm paranoid and honestly this thing rarely goes as far as to quarantine things even where others report getting a false positive so can anyone put my mind at ease and confirm it's all safe?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I've been reading the older comments, and no lewd content so far? No vaginal sex? Even with this update?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Unfortunately, with lots of good girls and no harem, and having to start choosing between girls from a very early point (well before you've got an idea of the girls' personalities or even before you've met all the potential girls), this is a "wait for it to be finished with a walkthrough for each path" game. Shame, the girls really are great.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Damn that was very good, interesting characters/story and lots of it! That at the same time doesn't take itself too seriously (I doubt you will get them next time Falazio).
Guess this is one of those hidden gems? Really suprised this quality has gotten so little fanfare.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Unfortunately, with lots of good girls and no harem, and having to start choosing between girls from a very early point (well before you've got an idea of the girls' personalities or even before you've met all the potential girls), this is a "wait for it to be finished with a walkthrough for each path" game. Shame, the girls really are great.
Pretty much where I'm at with this game personally, I very much prefer harem games because its straight to the point (not talking about the sex here, I'm fine with slow burns...to a point), do everything in one playthrough and don't have to replay the game 12 times each update AND having to just "CTRL" through the parts of the story that repeat themselves during the story. That said, it doesn't mean I won't be playing it if no harem BUT I sure won't be playing it until its done AND with a walkthrough, basically what I did with Leap of Faith (which is top tier on here), I usually play harem games/1 path games on release if there's enough content.

Voez1999

Jan 17, 2022
Adding my two cents/personal opinion and i dont speak for anyone here..

So I can understand slow burn games because i follow some but damn this is too slow . I'm lowkey glad i didn't get invested as much as i have in Eternum, Mbml etc. We got updates maybe twice a year of we're lucky? We have A LOT of love interests but this isn't a harem game. If one main girl gets the focus for the update, the others get a frustrating wait until the next one in order to progress. I wanted to invest but the structure and progress is kinda disappointing. Barely any Raiko content so imagine having spent almost a year funding this project but then when update came out you're not getting any content with the girl you're aiming for because we have to divide our attention to multiple paths on small bursts of progress each
..Oh yeah we also got a couple of so-called fanservice scenes that's more of a blueball simulator lol. If you wanna show fans something atleast go all the way, the worst part is it didnt even require any build up because it was a side character

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Down loaded and when Unzipped Norton found a Virus module in Code
Honestly? No clue. :KEK:
From what I heard from others it's sometimes related to having an non stock Renpy icon for the .exe, which my game now has (it uses a logo I made, didn't have anything before episode 3). It happens very rare, but I heard some say. Managed to recreate it once too, and then copy pasting on laptop gave me zero warnings of any sorts.
So tldr, false alert.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
my norton antivirus also identified this game as a virus, but it is a false positive. Anyway, I played the episode and thought it was excellent, although I couldn't take valentine to the beach, I chose the best options but even so, she refused to go. But for me the two best characters are Valentine and Serena, it's going to be hard for me to choose between these two.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The chang is here! Great to see the crossover with eternum! Although I am more willing to see the girls from eternum. :ROFLMAO:
And the playstation is still hard to get in there world! :LOL:
Is that April and Astrid a side girl or a new Li I wonder? :unsure:
Shame that Avis no showing much in this update, hope it will be more about her and Serena's past.
And the scene with Serena! Why you make us to choose only one of them by not harem to have both of them?:cry:

Reactions: ladc
Oct 10, 2019
I am curious how many of the girls are virgins if any,
or at least which of them are "active" because I do not like "promiscuos" girls

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes