VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I am curious how many of the girls are virgins if any,
or at least which of them are "active" because I do not like "promiscuos" girls
It would be safe to assume that Raiko is absolutely a virgin. Also, probably, Koko because she has been overly protected her whole life and Valentina because she's the Ice Queen.

Avis, Serena and Eiko may or may not be, time will tell.

There is no good reason to assume that Levy is, since she is older.

None of them appear to be in a current relationship and none of them seem to be the promiscuous type. So you don't have anything to worry about there.

Oct 10, 2019
It would be safe to assume that Raiko is absolutely a virgin. Also, probably, Koko because she has been overly protected her whole life and Valentina because she's the Ice Queen.

None of them appear to be in a current relationship and none of them seem to be the promiscuous type. So you don't have anything to worry about there.
Thanks for the answer even if I was looking for some more definitive proof,
still yours semms like a mostly accurate guess,
from how she was portrayed however I would say that Eiko amost certainly is not a virgin
while Levy might still be since she appears more serious,
it would be nice to have some comfirmation since I am very picky when it comes to games
and what I personally consider NTR or even if it isn't there are other things that I consider as dealbreakers
anyway thank you for the consideration

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

What made you think eiko is a virgin? If anything she gave me the impression of being opposite of a virgin.

I think Raiko, Koko and Valentina are virgins. Chances are Levy also is.

Rest of the girls are way too confident to be a virgin.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
What made you think eiko is a virgin? If anything she gave me the impression of being opposite of a virgin.

I think Raiko, Koko and Valentina are virgins. Chances are Levy also is.

Rest of the girls are way too confident to be a virgin.
??? I never suggested Eiko was a virgin. We simply know too little about her for an informed opinion. Based on her personality I'd say no, but we know nothing about her back story.

As a rookie policewoman Levy would be in her mid 20's. Since she appears to be a confident, and not an emotionally repressed women, there is no way I would buy any suggestion that she was a virgin.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Finished a fresh playthrough, got the Raiko kiss+panties scene and Serena titjob scene. Anything else on other paths?

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Update was great! Really liked the introduction of Avril, since game was lacking blondes =)
Good job polarizing the mc old/new life with some inner thoughts struggle.

Pace and relationships development are fine and the game has huge amount of content for a 3rd release. LIs still remain unique and interesting, the backstory with koko and kenshi seems to be slowly building up and i have no complaints about it since first releases are all about introducing and meeting characters. Both serena and raiko progress feels adequate with their personalities considering one is wild and the other is super shy. Koko content was great as well but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other side i dont think the game needs harem or that it would fit well in the game and with mc personality but some scenes need more context, a few "x hours later" or "next day" will help a lot since the lack of time awareness makes the player feel like they are missing scenes in the middle.

Great work and keep going at your own pace, the amount of content and quality is there. Imo the game doesnt need any big changes, just keep doing what your doing and we will end up with a top tier game!

Reactions: KatanaVN

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Might as well post here, as there seems to be some activity going on.
I've "reported" the thread so should be having an update soon. As it has been said everywhere (even here few posts above), a new save is required.

I... Don't see how that would be beneficial? Why would you prefer a version where the variable wasn't properly measured?
I thought it mattered to stay in interest of beth. But it's nice to get wt guide to understand what matters.

Well I saw Character Levy in other game where Main Character is not good looking and undergoes face surgery. Did you do some collab with their team ? If it's then it's awesome.

Also I feel the game giving Free Guy movie like vibes.

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I thought it mattered to stay in interest of beth. But it's nice to get wt guide to understand what matters.

Well I saw Character Levy in other game where Main Character is not good looking and undergoes face surgery. Did you do some collab with their team ? If it's then it's awesome.

Also I feel the game giving Free Guy movie like vibes.
Yup!
Well, Ekko, the dev of the game (Re:Rudy) really really liked Levy and wanted to do it so we came to an agreement. Just a super brief cameo. Cool to see people noticed!
Besides that, one other cameo of my character in another game and that's it for now ^^

Reactions: xyzyzyz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good update, and good game overall. I like the various characters, the story is well told and definitely has me interested, and the humor works well. Plus it's a non-harem, non-incest game to boot! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cahmon

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Yup!
Well, Ekko, the dev of the game (Re:Rudy) really really liked Levy and wanted to do it so we came to an agreement. Just a super brief cameo. Cool to see people noticed!
Besides that, one other cameo of my character in another game and that's it for now ^^
Yep I also see potential collabs coming up with NiiChan My Bully Is My Lover as Girltana & Gwen Look Identical (I wish to see her in game as Character) and with Lyk4N My Real Desire as Rin & the girl to which Falazio waves hi in the cafe while first group meetup looks Identical as well.

I feel game is somewhat similar to AOA Academy where Jenny's Life is getting difficult as her brother is behind her in the same way as Koko's Life is. (MC's girlfriend in trouble)

From What I played, I think Falazio is going to make life difficult for MC and Koko and NPC changing Life of MC is what makes it give Free Guy vibes. I also think Levy's Dad is behind the Koko.

I also saw one scene which you could remake. It's when Koko walks with MC after party to her car. It shows old Koko which you remade in 2nd Update. Also I didn't understand why Koko promised to kiss MC after party when that wasn't supposed to happen ?

Anyways, it's the Best Game of the Year and No.1 VN. Thanks for the Game.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I finally played the update. For some reason my saves all caused crashes, so I just started over and quick-played. I'm glad I did because it refreshed my memory.....and let me stare at Avis some more :ROFLMAO:. All the "good" girls are wonderful, the jury is still out on the "bad girls" for me but they're all second place or lower to Avis. I always kind of like the tsundere girl anyway but she has a layer of vulnerability and sweetness that is easier to see than most tsundere characters.

More Avis!!!:love:

nvz5ex

Mar 10, 2022
This is one of my favorite games I've played so far personally. Writing is good and the girls are totally my style. I'm extremely disappointed there isn't a harem of some sorts though....

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This game already has enough girls and I hate to see it when games get bogged down by adding too many. Especially if April has graduated from background eye candy to potential side girl. And thank you for that!

But could we please see more of April's friend? :love:

April's Friend.png

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes