VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
^Imagine creating a profile here on December 25, and I thought my life was sad :LOL:
Their profile blurb shows they're not from the US, nor from a country that celebrates anything in particular on that date. So it shouldn't be that surprising.

Reactions: Artix0

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone! HS2_2022-12-23-22-28-27-0001.jpg

Although I come carrying gifts, I also wanted to point out sth negative, in case anyone might be wondering later on. I don't post here much, but still felt appropriate.

I am focused on my university at the moment (last year of it), and unfortunately, Episode 4 will be quite slow due to it. It's an extremely tough environment, especially as I need to travel daily to the uni from another city via public transport. Thank you all for patience, and no matter how slow the progress is, it's progressing and definitely not abandoned in any way.

Last edited:

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I am thankful for this game not being Harem because I can enjoy (and suffer) trying to pick a girl, which as of now lies between Koko, Raiko, Valentina and Levy (if she's actually a LI). Every single other character (not just girls, everyone!) can absolutely fuck off.

I was about to write about how Falazio is a poorly written character but I usually try to give opinion on writing after playing on different days so I'm able to pick up stuff I missed in my first read and also reduce bias.

BUT, two things I CAN say about him right now is:
1- He has way too much screentime, I'm hoping he's not an antagonist and gets more screentime otherwise I'll destroy my CTRL key playing this in the future;
2- He strikes as someone that is trying too hard to not be taken seriously, and no one in this city being able to see through it to me is bullshit. In his first dialogue my immediate reaction of him was "he's playing a character", and after several hours playing multiple routes I still have this opinion.

Back to the game, even though MC can distance romantically from LIs, he can't distance yourself from his friends. I don't trust neither Avis, Simon and especially Falazio but I'm stuck with them. My distrust to them is so high at this point that I made a whole new main Koko file just so I could go back and tell her to keep lying to them about her identity.

Main plot is likely centered on Koko and yeah she's nice and adorable and RICH, but I can't ignore my doubt if she'll be worth the troubles MC will likely get because of her.

While I was playing I decided to put my chips on Raiko to be my favorite, because while she has issues, none of them are particularly toxic or can put his life at risk. But the main reason was because I thought Valentina wasn't going to have more focus due to not being in MC's inner circle, then I came back here to this thread just to see Valentina being the dev's fucking profile picture and my head just exploded because...

Valentina is bae, I grew to like her so much that I want to see her happy more than I want her to have H-scenes.

And finally Avis/Serena plot became irrelevant to me, I can't picture MC building a healthy relationship with either of them.

That's all for now, I'll play again in a couple days and see if any of my opinions change...

Last edited:

HentariusPrime

Aug 13, 2022
Downloaded 0.2.5 some time ago and finally got to it.
Hell i love this game. Non-harem is an absolute win. Downloading 0.3 and looking forward to replay it. Tho i'm afraid i will run out of content to soon again.
Good job on this game.

First one i bother commenting on :)

Reactions: KatanaVN
May 29, 2022
Good game, I read up till Episode 3. The storyline is nice and the nightlife is epic but I feel like it should focus more on the school life. This game is such a blue-ball tho I was so close to scoring with Serena but then she just yelled and cried, what a fucking bitch

Maybe I'm clicking the wrong choices but when do we ACTUALLY get to fuck the women?? All I got was a stupid titjob

Quit blueballing us and even I don't have balls

Also fuck Valentina, Koko, Avis Raiko, and Levy my beloved :love::love::love:

don't take this seriously it's just a rant, GL dev but you can't just put hot girls in your game and then proceed to blueball us that's mean

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
This game looks promising! The plot looks interesting for me and I definitely want to know more. Also a funny game with good looking renders. Senera is hot af but also cute, others are great too:HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes