VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
"Yesn't" is the best I can give.
I see some games say for their games but in the end doesn't amount to anything, so I definitely won't say it's going to be here as a feature. Do I plan some endings with pregnancy? Yes. Will it be a real part of the story till the ending? Nope.
We NEED pregnancy for Avis :mad::mad::mad:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Jokes aside, didn't post much here but feel free to check the current progress on Episode 4 on either my public patreon or Itch.io "Progress updates". I am nearing the end of the University struggle, with roughly 5 weeks remaining before I complete all mandatory exams and I can again focus on the game in full.
jumping-yay.gif
..good luck....

• Red Heart
Reactions: KatanaVN

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Indeed, I am pushing and focusing on my university, as it's now my last year and it's not in my residence city, costing me a lot of time. I've been quite open about it, so you can check it in the publicly available progress reports ;)
;) I wish you success!

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Indeed, I am pushing and focusing on my university, as it's now my last year and it's not in my residence city, costing me a lot of time. I've been quite open about it, so you can check it in the publicly available progress reports ;)
Oh, I do support your choice to mind your scholling above your hobbies. DO THAT, don't worry.
My comment was more from my obsesive side wanting more of the story :p

Rooooo5

Feb 11, 2023
Good Luck in life dev! Really good game, sorry if we don't all take a look at the patreon posts more often than we should

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes