VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Indeed, I am pushing and focusing on my university, as it's now my last year and it's not in my residence city, costing me a lot of time. I've been quite open about it, so you can check it in the publicly available progress reports ;)
Ah, OK, I just started this game a few nights ago when the mod got added, and just now got caught up on this game. I noticed your comment at the end of the game about the "WHENEVERIAMSORRY" thing, and made me curious as to when the last update actually was to this game. Now that I see this, I could see why the delays. No problem here with the delays, I normally find stuff to play anyways, but did enjoy the first 3 chapters, so thank you for those.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
free so thanks. But as far as the game goes, this would be better as a harem game. I was trying to be with Koko, but so many other girls, it makes me sad to keep turning down other girls, because I don't want to hurt Koko (not that I know if it would or anything) Just does not seem right to mess with other girls if you just want one.

If it was a harem game, I would try to make them all happy. Plus from what I played there is not much in the game other than playing most any other game in a school setting. Well anyway I am sure the developer has worked hard on the game and I am not trying to say anything bad about the game. I personally (because I am old) find school drama to be uninteresting. Young people worry way to much what other people seem to think, and they get hurt rather easily, which is sad.

Anyway I plan to have the MC marry Koko and she will run her fathers company and I will be her boy toy :)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Still no progress about the game since two weeks ago you said you will finish U in about 2~3 weeks? :cry: :unsure:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
free so thanks. But as far as the game goes, this would be better as a harem game. I was trying to be with Koko, but so many other girls, it makes me sad to keep turning down other girls, because I don't want to hurt Koko (not that I know if it would or anything) Just does not seem right to mess with other girls if you just want one.

If it was a harem game, I would try to make them all happy. Plus from what I played there is not much in the game other than playing most any other game in a school setting. Well anyway I am sure the developer has worked hard on the game and I am not trying to say anything bad about the game. I personally (because I am old) find school drama to be uninteresting. Young people worry way to much what other people seem to think, and they get hurt rather easily, which is sad.

Anyway I plan to have the MC marry Koko and she will run her fathers company and I will be her boy toy :)
This guy saying he cares about the girls and don't want to hurt them while suggesting to put them into the harem situation while they have to share lol. Wonder what face he'd make when a heroine bring some guys home saying she didn't want to hurt them and she'd make all the guys happy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just found this recently, and I was really enjoying it, and I may continue to enjoy it, but I've hit a philosophical snag that I can't get past at the moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I'm going to keep playing, but this moment really disappointed me, so much I had to stop for a while and rant about it. I know there's going to be consequences, I just hope he feels them on his own before they actually happen, otherwise I feel like this moment kinda wastes much of what he's done for himself up to this point.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1565682

Overview:
All your life, you have been shuffled from one place to the next as your parents followed their careers. Now it's time to set aside your apathy and reset your life. For the first time ever, you've decided to make a move on your own terms. Ardoria, the city of life and education, is opening the doors of its famous University to you. Meet new people, make friends or enemies, and find the girl of your dreams. This might be the city you have been yearning for...

Thread Updated: 2022-10-06
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: KatanaVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sign - - Multi Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1681585 View attachment 1576227 View attachment 1681396 View attachment 1576228 View attachment 1576222 View attachment 1681397 View attachment 1681385 View attachment 1576219
Chang? What are YOU doing here outside eternum game?!!

screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Still no progress about the game since two weeks ago you said you will finish U in about 2~3 weeks? :cry: :unsure:
Progress has been posted. And for your comment... I said in 2-3 weeks and you asked after 2 weeks? This is like when you go on a short trip and kids keep asking "are we there yet?" :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, unfortunately, uni is a bitch and they keep delaying. I'm waiting for a response for my project for 2 weeks now, 1 week for my internship and also a week for an exam. I've started working on my game more now, but I still wish to heave a peace of mind (as there are a few more steps after I finally receive answers from them).
I just found this recently, and I was really enjoying it, and I may continue to enjoy it, but I've hit a philosophical snag that I can't get past at the moment.

Anyway, I'm going to keep playing, but this moment really disappointed me, so much I had to stop for a while and rant about it. I know there's going to be consequences, I just hope he feels them on his own before they actually happen, otherwise I feel like this moment kinda wastes much of what he's done for himself up to this point.
Interesting. While I am sure that there will be more moments in future which you could view as him being more passive, I do see your viewpoint here. This part (Koko/Avis) in Ep2 was a challenge for me as it's my first time writing and I realized I could overcomplicate if I made too many options available (as it kind of multiplies by two due to Avis/Koko).
Thanks for the comment! The Episode 2 part will receive visual update one day, but I'll add this to the list and see if something can be done without breaking the narrative.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I can't believe how i could miss this game. If there wasn't a link on first page of this site, I would miss it completely. I'm long time on this site, even longer before unregistered, but I didn't hear a word about it. News about good games travel usually much faster. Top game, KatanaVN.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Progress has been posted. And for your comment... I said in 2-3 weeks and you asked after 2 weeks? This is like when you go on a short trip and kids keep asking "are we there yet?" :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, unfortunately, uni is a bitch and they keep delaying. I'm waiting for a response for my project for 2 weeks now, 1 week for my internship and also a week for an exam. I've started working on my game more now, but I still wish to heave a peace of mind (as there are a few more steps after I finally receive answers from them).

Interesting. While I am sure that there will be more moments in future which you could view as him being more passive, I do see your viewpoint here. This part (Koko/Avis) in Ep2 was a challenge for me as it's my first time writing and I realized I could overcomplicate if I made too many options available (as it kind of multiplies by two due to Avis/Koko).
Thanks for the comment! The Episode 2 part will receive visual update one day, but I'll add this to the list and see if something can be done without breaking the narrative.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: rudy007

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I know that it says no harem so it won't be possible to get every ladies, but I have to ask. Will there be "combos" possible? For example, my 2 favorites (so far) are Avis and Reiko. Having a possibility of them both as relationship partners at the same time would be neat. It's fine if not, but yeah.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
game looks pretty interesting.Probably going to test it tomorrow. Although, reading that there isn´t going to be a harem is a big bummer. Especially since i already see multiple girls that are my type. I personally NEVER play a VN multiple times just to see different paths. Meh. it is what it is. Gonna write more when i finished it

Reactions: AnonW123 and joryh
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes