VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I haven't played this title yet, but I was wondering with the version number posted (v0.4b), which has the letter B at the end of it... So doesn't that mean this is a beta release? And if so, with most beta releases they are susceptible to sudden changes that can affect content, as well user saves. I was wondering this before I move forward and play this title.

And with this title having dating sim and romance tags, does that mean MC can date all the woman of the players choice, without repercussions to him? And will this have a harem tag later on, or will the player be forced to pick one love interest later on in the story? Regards.
To the 2nd part iirc the game says at the very start that is not a harem, if I am remembering wrong then for sure its not the type of game where the only way to miss stuff is to opt out.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Can you at least update the banner OEJ with the one from my Patreon/Itchio?
I can't look at this old one :KEK:

edit: Thanks!
Why? I love the old one better than the new one... :cry:
Btw, I wonder is valentina being your favorite since she has more and more important role in the story.:unsure:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Avis had glasses before! Wish we can have a look of she wearing one in her style now! It will sure suit her! :p
From what I understand, in order to protect serena avis need to stick with that guy to prevent her get laid with him and discover what he was doing with the business, maybe even to be a spy working with the police and join the witness program afterword(so it explained why she knew about levy not only by simon), which make serena thought she betrayed her truth to cheat with that guy behind her back. Somehow I can link this with eiko's group and how levy's father become a corrupt cop.:unsure:
How beautiful serena was in high school period! And not saying her new hairstyle is bad, I will still miss the old one more, and there is so little content about serena in this update... :cry:
Eiko have schizophrenia that explain a lot of her personality changes, from levy's father words maybe she is the sister of levy by different mother after all? :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FatesCollide-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Sad to see Game not having Android version. I hope dev KatanaVN releases Walkthrough like he said last time that he'll release it after 2-3 days of public release. At least, other modders can use it to mod like previous version.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes