VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So Koko seems to be the linchpin relationship. The last time we had to make a choice between two people she was involved as well, between hanging out with her or Avis. This time it's her or Raiko.

I'm glad I have 4 saves currently. There's been no choice between a character and Serena, Eiko or Levy yet, so I haven't bothered to start a save with them. Though I guess you could say there's been a choice between Val and Eiko... sort of. I'm sure the redheaded council member will taint your relationship with Val later.

This time: it's hard to say I have a favorite between the Tri-Ko's. It's a difference of Fun and Sexy Koko and Sweet Adorable Raiko. Though I do find it interesting that the girls with the biggest boobs keep being the ones who do something sexual first. Serena was first, now it's Koko.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
This was a really good update. Kudos to the Dev.

. The intrigue over the main "mystery" is building up nicely. Really curious to see how each character is going to get involved/tied up in it.

. It's really cool that we were shown what actually happened with Avis (as opposed to keeping the player in the dark along with the mc.) To me, it shows that the dev is confident enough to deliver a good story/mystery without relying too much on just the "secrets".

. The update also managed to build upon both the endearing aspects and the little flaws of each LI quite nicely, allowing you to "see" more of them.

. Speaking of which, the "date" events continue to be just as charming as always.

Can't wait for more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Fates Collide 0.4 Walkthrough mod

This is my first time making a mod for Ren'Py so any feedback is welcome.
The mod has some cheat choices that might break the game and usually make no sense storywise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was what the game was missing. A mod with multiple options, you are a master. The only thing missing would be to add the variables to make it even better but I still enjoy it.

Last edited:

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Fates Collide 0.4 Walkthrough mod

This is my first time making a mod for Ren'Py so any feedback is welcome.
The mod has some cheat choices that might break the game and usually make no sense storywise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Guys,

Found that Blackeye. updated this Game's Android Port with aushtist WT mod.

Big Thanks.

Check out his blog for download.

I hope he uploads that link here.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
This is one of my top 5 favourite games and I'm more of a harem game guy.

I love the MC's group of friends. I've never played a vn before this one (harem or non harem) that actually successfully portrayed friendship with the LI's and the MC's male friends. Usually there is one male friend who is obnoxious and is just there to make the MC look good, while the LI's are just there as love interests.

My concerns are that the MC remains in the focal point of the story and that the group isn't split up too much.

Reactions: Jaffa55

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Guys,

Found that Blackeye. updated this Game's Android Port with aushtist WT mod.

Big Thanks.

Check out his blog for download.

I hope he uploads that link here.
Downloaded & Completed Game Play.

The Mod gives Harem Options which is great addition to Original storyline.

Also Having MOD option somewhat eases & enables MC to go for all routes

The only thing you need to fix is on some choices - MOD: Both Choices (No points will be lost) should have been added.

Example- Avis & Serena Confrontation scene at beach where you get lost to either one point of them. The same follows when you meet Serena after the game & choice is given. Similarly, In Class after confrontation, you get to meet Serena, during class you try to make fun with her which increases Serena's point but decreases Avis's Point.

Similarly, at party, you get to choose either Koko or Soo-Yah for her scenes. If you do have enough points for Koko, you get to see her scenes but you don't get All maximum points shown at the end of the Update.

These are where MOD choices should be added.

Also, if Sababukin's Mod's Relationship increaser menu gets added, it would be cherry on top. aushtist

Good port by Blackeye. Just one problem in Port is Gallery. When you Type MC Name & Press Enter Key in Android, It doesn't work as OK which usually works as OK. I hope these things gets fixed in next update of your port.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The Mod gives Harem Options which is great addition to Original storyline.
I get preferring harem or not wanting to play a game multiple times for other routes but this mod (by the mod creators admission) is not a "great addition" to the story it objectively "ruins" the continuity of the story (MC being in two places at once, MC drinking and not drinking with Eiko etc) again no hate to the mod or anybody using it but it does not make the story betetr at all (more playable for you maybe)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I get preferring harem or not wanting to play a game multiple times for other routes but this mod (by the mod creators admission) is not a "great addition" to the story it objectively "ruins" the continuity of the story (MC being in two places at once, MC drinking and not drinking with Eiko etc) again no hate to the mod or anybody using it but it does not make the story betetr at all (more playable for you maybe)
i agree with what you said but id still likely use it i have been burned by too many games breaking aves where i had multiple routes saved so i generally stick to only keeping one save for me its more about saving time then actually prefering harem stories

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes