VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the Renpy version, ...this allows the ease for the creation of walk through mods, or to use the 0x52_URM tool...which allows a user to see what's behind most of the story choices. And the roll back function is enabled with Renpy.

Install:
Extract and place the file into the game folder, and run your game story exe (can be used for other renpy games). When a choice or story requirement happens, a small box in the top left hand corner will appear.

screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I am looking forward to play the continuation. I don't get the hate for the engine. Sure Renpy is more convenient, but the game is just fine with the current engine.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
incest is my favourite fetish but i hate loli so iam not interesting of games like father/daughter
but u got me with this model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope there will be milf in future like MC's sister
I hate loli content, and I must say the younger daughter is not loli at all.
She's just a petite teen, but she's by no means a child. The tag is not accurate in my opinion.
Yeah, the older daughter is fucking gorgeous. I tried the game just for her alone.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Xia Liu Bei thank you very much for adding a new source for the Renpy version!
I would like to warn you that in the Renpy version many sound or music files are missing or have a wrong name (like the Family Feud buzzer or Send Me An Angel which is writen with - instead of _), so I have got a few errors so far. Maybe you could contact the person in charge so that they can fix it for the next version.
Other than that, I liked the premise and all the girls so far. I haven't finished playing all the content yet :love:

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Xia Liu Bei thank you very much for adding a new source for the Renpy version!
I would like to warn you that in the Renpy version many sound or music files are missing or have a wrong name (like the Family Feud buzzer or Send Me An Angel which is writen with - instead of _), so I have got a few errors so far. Maybe you could contact the person in charge so that they can fix it for the next version.
Other than that, I liked the premise and all the girls so far. I haven't finished playing all the content yet :love:
A lot of errors in the Renpy version mostly audio files because the location of the files are incorrectly labeled.
Errors noted. Will check script files and rectify for next update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Errors noted. Will check script files and rectify for next update.
I'm afraid the port is literally unplayable.
After the photoshoot and sex scene with the sister I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scene4c.rpy", line 207, in script
N "Before going home you stop off at Try-N-Save to pick up a few items.
File "game/scene4c.rpy", line 207, in script
N "Before going home you stop off at Try-N-Save to pick up a few items.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds004/sliding-door.mp3'.
and the game crashes each and every time :(

Alternatively, if you choose not to meet her for the photoshoot and go to the supermarket, you get the exact same error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scene4c.rpy", line 15, in script
"You're greeted by the sweet sounds of muzak, and a pimple-faced teen belting out a perfunctory greeting from behind the register."
File "game/scene4c.rpy", line 15, in script
"You're greeted by the sweet sounds of muzak, and a pimple-faced teen belting out a perfunctory greeting from behind the register."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds004/sliding-door.mp3'.
The previous errors were skippable, but this one just shuts off the game automatically on both routes.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes