VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Upload just completed to Pixeldrain. Link is below

Pixeldrain

Enjoy.
i cant see any new content?Is there a bug perhaps?Anyone else checked it?

edit-apparently i found the problem.If on choice watch girls or explone statins u have picked watch girls then there is a bug and u dont see new content

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
i cant see any new content?Is there a bug perhaps?Anyone else checked it?

edit-apparently i found the problem.If on choice watch girls or explone statins u have picked watch girls then there is a bug and u dont see new content
Thanks for that. I omitted to edit that jump command. Amend scene5e.rpy attached. Copy it into the game folder to overwrite/replace the current one.

As at 18:00 Pixeldrain link updated with fixed bug

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for that. I omitted to edit that jump command. Amend scene5e.rpy attached. Copy it into the game folder to overwrite/replace the current one.

As at 18:00 Pixeldrain link updated with fixed bug
I really don't know why but after day 1 game simply says copntent was ended.
Any choice variation leads to the same result.
Downloaded the ren'py version you made...

Reactions: proximusArka

Pickup69

Aug 4, 2017
I started playing the Ren'Py Conversion and got to the age change and don't get why it is there unless someone wants to make the girls a lot older then the MC because of the age min. limit which is 18 unless you have a patch to change it.

Reactions: katzenstreu

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I started playing the Ren'Py Conversion and got to the age change and don't get why it is there unless someone wants to make the girls a lot older then the MC because of the age min. limit which is 18 unless you have a patch to change it.
that sucks indeed and for fuck sake i dont want to be a frank.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Still very enjoyable story and very good presentation.

This time I tried the Renpy conversion. There are some bugs (missing images) in the police station tour.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Still very enjoyable story and very good presentation.

This time I tried the Renpy conversion. There are some bugs (missing images) in the police station tour.
Sorry it has taken awhile to respond, been away for Xmas.
As for the 'missing' images it is down to spelling error. In script5b.rpy look for the scenes 'Briefing' and change to 'briefing'.
You can do this amendment for any other missing images.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes