VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Are old saves working for anyone? I started the v0.5.0 game but it can't find any old saves. The previous version I have installed is v0.4.2. I can see a folder .../Appdata/Roaming/tyranogame which I assume is where the save games are stored based on a previous post, but I'm not sure.

The game does have a way to start from the most recent update, but I wasn't sure how it would treat previous choices, or maybe they don't matter.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The text is too slow, I can read at adult level...and it has a speed control...so should be instant. Kills momentum, next game, pulease!

Mar 4, 2022
Father Figure [v0.4.1] - Ren'Py Version

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: (UNTESTED)

UNCOMPRESSED MIRRORS:

Win/Linux:

Mac: (UNTESTED)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note v0.4.1 Ren'Py is the same as v0.4.2 Tyrano version

NOTE: Mac is untested as I built them with the Ren'Py SDK and with this is was not very straightforward, please report if it doesn't work so I can remove the links. Thanks.
Can you update please to 5.0

Feet

Jun 25, 2017
I really don't wanna be that guy, but I can't help to notice that every "bad guy" in the game is a black dude. I mean you can potray a story however you want, but having pictures of Trump, the "lady" dialogue, blaming the media, calling things "unamerican"... Idk, I'm probably not the target for this game.
I have a recipe to not "be that guy": write your thoughts, then read it twice, then delete all that sh..t and close the tab. Works for me/

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone has any idea if there's a road map for this game and an ETA for the whole finished game?

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
I really don't wanna be that guy, but I can't help to notice that every "bad guy" in the game is a black dude. I mean you can potray a story however you want, but having pictures of Trump, the "lady" dialogue, blaming the media, calling things "unamerican"... Idk, I'm probably not the target for this game.
Thanks for the heads up this thing is missing a some type of racism and idiocracy inside tag.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
ENG Tyrano conversion to Android.
ITA Tyrano conversion to Android.
ITA Italian translation

Greetings Xia Liu Bei (y)

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes