• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Others Father Figure [v0.5.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Please recreate in Repny, the inability to go full screen, the font and not being able to go back and not being able to change the mc name are really ruining the experience...
I agree with using Ren'Py, it takes away all the save/load hassle with rollback, has option for instant text etc.

For fullscreen press F11, works on many other game engines/software too on windows.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Start was ok. It's just a demo, an introduction. So didn't expect much.
But I have to agree, the engine you used is not really good. For a VN Ren'Py would be the most favorable one. If you consider switching, I will be back, otherwise, I will probably skip this one.

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
At least wipe your cum off their lips first! You can still lovingly place your hand on their cheek and wipe their lips with your thumb, and afterwards laugh about the messy hand and face. Then next time around you give them a post-facial kiss, they can pull your thumb in their mouth, to show that they're not done with you and that they want to inspire you to go for another round. Otherwise I'd assume the MC has a fetish for eating his own cum, in which case you might as well have him sloppily lick their cum-coated cheek if you're going that route.

Also, I agree with all those who recommend converting this to Renpy, the slow text speed and inability to change your name is a real bummer.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Just posting my thoughts without posting an actual review, which I think would not be entirely fair at this stage in development.

In general, the game is nice enough. The models are pretty, the story, while being not (ahem) entirely original, does the job well enough. So far, I'd give 4 stars for a solid but not exceptional game.

I have two rather big complaints however:

1) The game tries to emulate Ren'py but fails. There is no way to make text appear instantaneously, instead you need to wait until it's "typed out" on the screen. The only way to make it appear immediately is by pressing the space bar. But that brings me to the next problem: there is no rollback so if you missed something, there is only a "text history" but that's a wall of text without pictures. Finally there are problems with transitions (too slow and not skippable) and lack of save slots. All of that stuff is standard in Ren'py so if I were the dev, I'd start learning Ren'py and quit with this mess.

2) The sister (with the braids) looks younger than the older daughter (the brunette). This is very weird. You could quite simply just exchange the models: the braids becomes the older daughter and the brunette becomes the sister.

All in all, my final verdict at the moment would be between 2 and 3 stars but I'd give the benefit of the doubt and give 3 stars at present. Changing it to Ren'py would make it a solid 4.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Your renders are great as usual, mate. Definitely gonna give it a try. Just wish it wasn't on Tyrano, that engine sucks...
Thank you, bud. I’ll modify the UI for the next update and see if that makes a difference for playability. Tyrano isn’t the best engine, for sure, but I’m an absolute ignoramus when it comes to coding. I may take the plunge and try to learn it at some point, but it really isn’t in my wheelhouse.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
That moment when you give your daughter a present to show her your appreciation:

Daughter: "OMG daddy, that's a huge package!"

Finally an incest game in the proper setting, ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
but the number of ppl that think a LOLI is someone into their teens is too damn high.
Well that is actually his little sisters butt and not his daughters. Maybe try a play through of the game first?

Reactions: snogard
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes