VN Ren'Py Fatima's Lust [v0.3] [SHARMOTA]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Why $5 on itch.io though when in game it basically says you can get it for $1? Ik it's not a lot, but for a single scene, it is.

Reactions: SHARM0TA

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
Why $5 on itch.io though when in game it basically says you can get it for $1? Ik it's not a lot, but for a single scene, it is.
Patreon Support only
But itch.io for 5 will buy all future parts for a one-time payment of 5 dollars.

Reactions: Skylark21

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FatimasLust-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Tried it, H scenes seems to be lackluster even the one behind paywall, there is little to none interaction between the characters when they get intimate, for now it's just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Imo make the H scenes more descriptive and maybe add atleast little bit more interaction between characters during H scenes, just a suggestion though.
Also wearing white lingerie results in error, I guess reason why MC keep regenerating her hymen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SHARM0TA

SHARM0TA

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2024
Tried it, H scenes seems to be lackluster even the one behind paywall, there is little to none interaction between the characters when they get intimate, for now it's just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Imo make the H scenes more descriptive and maybe add atleast little bit more interaction between characters during H scenes, just a suggestion though.
Also wearing white lingerie results in error, I guess reason why MC keep regenerating her hymen.
I have searched for the source of the problem and can't find it, but it is indeed due to the white lingerie.
Thank you very much. Problem solved. It was just one damn letter.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes