4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So, I'm only about 15 minutes into this and I believe it's already my favorite H-game on here. I saw it was over 3GBs and was like "Fuck it, pretty grils," and the renders are just gorgeous. The only other weight gain game I've played was bRiTiSh and using older models, so this one just hits true. Just wanted to post an INB4 before the whole thread becomes about kink shaming. ;) Amazing quality (so far), and the visible progression is just :love:

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Is it me or is the one girl just a really fat version of every Dumb Koala model?

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
You don't choose your fetishes.

Not into feeding, but there are almost no games with really big girls except that one weird series with all the russian mafia stuff.
You forgot ugly as fuck. All these girls are beautiful. I'll never understand the Russian guy's taste with his models, specially coming from a place that's famous for having some of the most astonishing women in the world. It's like he makes efforts to make them look specially unappealing.

As someone said earlier, morbidly obese is not my thing, but I love thick women with huge boobs, so let's try!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I stopped the download after I saw the last picture to ask. Is this a feeder fetish game?

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I stopped the download after I saw the last picture to ask. Is this a feeder fetish game?
Yes. That is exactly what it is. And (though this question is perfectly neutral) given the range of fetishes catered to on this site (until now not really including this one) it will be disappointing, to say the least, if it attracts kink-shaming and derisive pile-ons about chubby-chasers and so on.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Yes. That is exactly what it is. And (though this question is perfectly neutral) given the range of fetishes catered to on this site (until now not really including this one) it will be disappointing, to say the least, if it attracts kink-shaming and derisive pile-ons about chubby-chasers and so on.
Thanks for answering my question. This fetish is way too dark for me, so I'm grateful to you for clearing it up.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
IDK why I thought this would be a weight gain and loss game, like "fatten them up, then slim them down, all to your taste(Especially because of the excercising options, I was half expecting them to loose weight lol), by the by, is this DAZ? you guys know what model is leanne?

Reactions: KeiAnon

Oodel

Nov 30, 2021
Soooo... is it possible to have a "healthy mid" and leave it at that, or do you have to go all the way in this?
Nope its all about making them bigger which you either like or you dont (for me some of the characters are already reaching/past my "limit")

this is the biggest character at the moment and she is at stage 15 (out of a planed 25 i think)
measure_belly1.jpg

here is the developers DA you can kinda see where this is going i think:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Hey, its the dev here. I was a bit surprised to see my game here.
I realize the game i made(and im still making) is probably not most peoples cup of tea, especially in this early stage.
Right now this game features 1 main fetish, Female Weight gain/Feederism. I do have plans to limit weight gain to certain stages, and create a breast expansion and ass expansion only version.
Just keep in mind that while i do employ writers for this game, i am the only developer/artist working on this project, so these ideas and changes take some time to implement.

And for the few people that decide to play this game, i hope you enjoy it.
Any Suggestions and Criticism is welcome.

This version right here is supposed to be a Patreon only version for a month(All updates will be released on patreon only for a month before going free), but oh well, i don't think i can change that anymore. I do have Mac, Linux and Android version on there tho.

If you do enjoy the game and want to support me, you can find me on Patreon, Deviantart and Weightgaming.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I'm here just to read comments. I thought I didn't get this right the first time I read the title. Jeez...

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes