4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I stopped the download after I saw the last picture to ask. Is this a feeder fetish game?
It is, yes. I don't like feeding specifically, but I do really like TF and it scratches that itch. This game is IMO pretty good if that appeals to you but if you don't like extra big girls then you'd probably not like it.

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
Hey, its the dev here. I was a bit surprised to see my game here.
I realize the game i made(and im still making) is probably not most peoples cup of tea, especially in this early stage.
Right now this game features 1 main fetish, Female Weight gain/Feederism. I do have plans to limit weight gain to certain stages, and create a breast expansion and ass expansion only version.
Just keep in mind that while i do employ writers for this game, i am the only developer/artist working on this project, so these ideas and changes take some time to implement.

And for the few people that decide to play this game, i hope you enjoy it.
Any Suggestions and Criticism is welcome.

This version right here is supposed to be a Patreon only version for a month(All updates will be released on patreon only for a month before going free), but oh well, i don't think i can change that anymore. I do have Mac, Linux and Android version on there tho.

If you do enjoy the game and want to support me, you can find me on Patreon, Deviantart and Weightgaming.
i'm glad that you'll plan on making it more diverse like: 'limit weight gain' and a 'breast expansion and ass expansion only version', since the feeding till max isn't my cup of tea either. but i'll look forward to the future updates and best of luck with the project dev!

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Fattening Career [v0.04a] [Bladerune9] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (3.72 GB) / Compressed Size (421 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (388 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fattening Career [v0.04a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 404mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
does feeding them different foods change their body type? if not is there any difference at all?

Game is pretty great thus far regardless!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Also, never saw this in the game, when/where does that happen?
As you continue with Daisy, she introduces her (Luna). After 2-3 scenes with both, Luna will start to text you and invite you over to her place, where you can feed or snuggle her; that scene occurs after a cuddling scene, before your character leaves—I don't believe it's after a specific choice.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
does feeding them different foods change their body type? if not is there any difference at all?

Game is pretty great thus far regardless!
No, right now all food acts the same.
But maybe in the future i can do something cool like that.

Reactions: blargballs
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes