4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fat bottomed girls, you make the rocking world go round. Will try.
(Where's the 3.5+ gig size this early coming from? For an adult game that's about as hefty as those ladies.)
I think "she's rockin' the beer gut" is a bit more fitting, with this one. There's just so much more going on than simply fat bottoms. lol

reaptheday

Jun 19, 2020
You forgot ugly as fuck. All these girls are beautiful. I'll never understand the Russian guy's taste with his models, specially coming from a place that's famous for having some of the most astonishing women in the world. It's like he makes efforts to make them look specially unappealing.

As someone said earlier, morbidly obese is not my thing, but I love thick women with huge boobs, so let's try!
There is a reason the ugly bastard tag exists. Its not my thing thing but I typically see it as different strokes for different folks.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
This game is pretty good image wise but the story is kind of retarded.

I suggest outsourcing it completely to Eyebeast and doing the typical irresistible protagonist having his female orbiters try to outdo each other in getting fat as fuck because they want him or something.

Or something magical or I dunno.

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
This game is pretty good image wise but the story is kind of retarded.

I suggest outsourcing it completely to Eyebeast and doing the typical irresistible protagonist having his female orbiters try to outdo each other in getting fat as fuck because they want him or something.

Or something magical or I dunno.
Thanks for being honest about the story being shit.
What do you think about Bonnie her writing?
I'm aware that my own writing is lacking, and i am having different writers write amazing stories/dialogue for the game now.

Reactions: Baudler

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Bonnie is the girl in the newest version, right ?

Haven't played it yet. I think with Leanne (the camgirl) it was pretty well done! Maybe could've used a bit more variety in the events but great job overall.

Cooperation is the killer human skill - not taking advantage of it, for any reason is just setting yourself up for failure.

Usually writers can't script well and people who script aren't good writers, so.
I looked once at rpy files in WholeHog's game and gave myself minor PtSD. Game is great except for the low-res renders (absolute shame, he has nice models) but the scripting is painful.

IMO, your game is with the exception of the Weighting Game outstanding for the genre. Sure, both are more like illustrated stories than true games,but very well and copiously illustrated so come out ahead.

Needs some more game mechanics though - interactive stories are fine but true games are even better.
Not sure how to tie them into Fattening Career though.

I've sometimes toyed with the idea of writing a game where you play as a minor demon and have to gain more power by influencing people to sin (so you can influence them more) so their souls eventually go in the right direction. Game element would be that if you expended influence at the wrong time, it'd not pay off much..

E.g. giving a chubby girls extra hunger pangs when she's around food so she gets chubbier, and then making her horny when she overeats, then when she accidentally exposes herself spend mana to give her some tingles so she starts dabbling with exhibitionism, strenghten that so she ultimately gets an OF and then does prostitution and then keels over from a heart attack early bc she's 400 lbs and thus Satan gets one more soul. Sure, a bit dark but the concept demands a bad end as the wages of sin aredeath and 'good' game about a guardian angel nudging fatties to be healthier would be just an

Feel free to be inspired, ideas are cheaper than implementing them!

Maybe you could go the whole "have to coax the girls into getting fat by saying and doing the rights things at the right time" route ?

Last edited:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Bonnie is the girl in the newest version, right ?

Haven't played it yet. I think with Leanne (the camgirl) it was pretty well done! Maybe could've used a bit more variety in the events but great job overall.

Cooperation is the killer human skill - not taking advantage of it, for any reason is just setting yourself up for failure.
Yeah Bonnie her story is done by another great writer.
Eyebeast rewrote all of Daisy her story/dialogue in the 0.04 update.

Reactions: Baudler

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
They'll probably start trying to compete with each other, lol.

Looking forward to playing 0.04, for that low a version number it sure has a lot of content.
But first WarThunder demands some more grinding.

lclarke

Apr 29, 2020
Does Maya or Cayenne have any events or story at the moment? Or is it just their Weight Gain stages that are currently implemented?

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Well, I liked Bonnie and the associated mini-story but there simply wasn't enough of her! Such a beauty but even at the end she's just barely out of the 'wasting away' stage.

Overall,game offers a lot, but apart from a lack of challenge which isn't that big of a deal, repetitiveness of e.g. teacher scenes / other content that's already been played through is a small problem.

Still, game isn't paid and still in alpha, so who am I to complain?

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Well, I liked Bonnie and the associated mini-story but there simply wasn't enough of her! Such a beauty but even at the end she's just barely out of the 'wasting away' stage.

Overall,game offers a lot, but apart from a lack of challenge which isn't that big of a deal, repetitiveness of e.g. teacher scenes / other content that's already been played through is a small problem.

Still, game isn't paid and still in alpha, so who am I to complain?
Next update will add Bonnie up to stage 11. All the writing is already done so i can safely say that the events are a lot longer this time around.

Then on the subject of repetitiveness, this is something im trying to adjust a bit in the next update as well. Instead of going to school and doing 1 thing before the next day start and you have to go to school again, I have now split up the days into 3 time periods. Morning, afternoon and evening/night. This allows for an additional action every workday and 2 extra actions every weekend day. This will lessen the repetitiveness a bit because you will be doing more stuff in between the school visits. Some stuff can only be done in the evening(the strip club) and some people will only be visiting Bunny Bites during the morning. While this doesnt directly change the repetitiveness of school days or other repeatable events it will make it a bit better while i work on making the repeatable stuff more engaging and throw in some rng.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Then on the subject of repetitiveness...
It was a little much to have to repeat the final school scene every day and then feel like you need to accept every invitation after, then only have a chance to get the girl you're looking for at the diner and make progress towards her next stage. :unsure:
Bonnie's my absolute favorite though—I may start over just to experience her progression again. :love:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I will reiterate what some have said regarding Bonnie... she's ideal. Using the feeding tube with batter later on or creme/foodplay with her would be peak content perfect for her getting more intimate with MC later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally love the earnest/eager expressions Bonnie has. More like that is good. They are people with a strong desire to gain so the more they get enthralled by eating and intently wanting MC to help them do it is great. (Plus I like serious expressions on characters so its a win for me).

As to Cayenne and the cult stuff, it seems a bit forced, and it also feels really out of place where the cult scene with Daisy if she's at an early stage. Possibly shift it to being only after she has reached stage 10 or 12. (It is my understanding you plan on adding more? Good if so. Should be at least one character if not a few non cult ones as well that is a runaway fattening imo. The streamer seems like perfect fit for one to get massive.). I do think that Daisy's wg progresses faster than others, perhaps a bit too quickly given how many ways there are to make her fill in. Though if you plan on 10 or more additional stages, to have her eventually go U(?)SSBBW it makes total sense then.

Overall, its a good game, and flat out a better product than some other games out there using DAZ assets. Given I'm generally not a fan of DAZ asset games, you did a good job with most of your characters being too "doll" like or in the case of many others, also making them attractive.

Will definitely keep tabs as I finish this up to where I can this week.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I will reiterate what some have said regarding Bonnie... she's ideal. Using the feeding tube with batter later on or creme/foodplay with her would be peak content perfect for her getting more intimate with MC later.
I hate, hate, hate feeding tubes (I guess I associate it with an object fetish, turning the woman into a sort of vacuum bag), but if there's ever room for some filler renders, some simple touching scenes like the MC resting his mighty arms on that luscious back shelf or some lap sitting (especially with Bonnie :sneaky:) would be le *chef's kiss.*
Of course saying this I now realize that 99% of H-games are just not getting handsy: gril at the pool, MC ogles, doesn't touch, gril at the grill, MC sheepishly asks for borgir, does not touch, etc. :WaitWhat: What's the point of weight gain if the MC isn't just randomly picking girls up all the time? :ROFLMAO: "Your Strength stat must be equal to or greater than the girl's stage to scoop her up and cuddle her against the wall."

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
looks great but the grind is a bit too much for me.
is there a galery/unlocker?
Not in this version. I used a save editor to get money and mystical chubby juice, and you can probably find all of the current scenes for the characters that have any in an hour or so—just hold CTRL, accept invitations for the grils you want, or decline so you can look for the others. I think it takes 2-3 times to go up one stage? Even the 15/15 didn't take long at all.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I hate, hate, hate feeding tubes (I guess I associate it with an object fetish, turning the woman into a sort of vacuum bag), but if there's ever room for some filler renders, some simple touching scenes like the MC resting his mighty arms on that luscious back shelf or some lap sitting (especially with Bonnie :sneaky:) would be le *chef's kiss.*
Of course saying this I now realize that 99% of H-games are just not getting handsy: gril at the pool, MC ogles, doesn't touch, gril at the grill, MC sheepishly asks for borgir, does not touch, etc. :WaitWhat: What's the point of weight gain if the MC isn't just randomly picking girls up all the time? :ROFLMAO: "Your Strength stat must be equal to or greater than the girl's stage to scoop her up and cuddle her against the wall."
Its part of an aspect of the feederism stuff though. Only one scene atm I'm aware of. Not like you're doing the machine thing like with Daisy. Was thinking like he blends it all up and pours it down a kitchen funnel into her mouth rather than the whole tub/machine thing. If her content remains more "wholesome" in orientation I'm for it. Could do a branching scene to pick a funnel version and possibly a version where MC pours it out of the blender jar right into her mouth instead (possibly lewder by having her sticking her tounge over the rim of the blender jar?) I think there's some DAZ assets like that floating around, but maybe not? Depends on whats reasonably feasible tbh.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I personally love the earnest/eager expressions Bonnie has. More like that is good. They are people with a strong desire to gain so the more they get enthralled by eating and intently wanting MC to help them do it is great. (Plus I like serious expressions on characters so its a win for me).

As to Cayenne and the cult stuff, it seems a bit forced, and it also feels really out of place where the cult scene with Daisy if she's at an early stage. Possibly shift it to being only after she has reached stage 10 or 12. (It is my understanding you plan on adding more? Good if so. Should be at least one character if not a few non cult ones as well that is a runaway fattening imo. The streamer seems like perfect fit for one to get massive.). I do think that Daisy's wg progresses faster than others, perhaps a bit too quickly given how many ways there are to make her fill in. Though if you plan on 10 or more additional stages, to have her eventually go U(?)SSBBW it makes total sense then.

Overall, its a good game, and flat out a better product than some other games out there using DAZ assets. Given I'm generally not a fan of DAZ asset games, you did a good job with most of your characters being too "doll" like or in the case of many others, also making them attractive.

Will definitely keep tabs as I finish this up to where I can this week.

Thanks for taking you time to write all this. Feedback like this helps a lot.

Bonnie her story is now finished up until stage 11 and i just need to implement it and make all the visuals, but i can tell you that you would like the new content. Her expressions were a bit of a gamble for me because i have played some games where these didn't work out well and it looked weird/unnatural so im glad you like them. I actually polled it on my patreon and many people liked them so i will continue with those. Your idea for bonnie won't make it in the game for the next update because her story is already done but i will keep it in mind for later updates.

The Cult stuff and Cayenne are really unfinished and are more teasers to what is coming, while i understand you concern, i do think there isnt enough in the game to know where this is going as a player. I will have to ask to be patient on this part of the game while i keep working on it.

I am personally not the biggest fan of fat faces, but there are(and will be) characters that do get a fat face when they gain. I try to capture as many ways a body can fatten up as possible.

Daisy her gain is kinda unbalanced compared to the other characters right now, this is mostly because other character lack all the feeding features that Daisy has. Most character will get the same treatment in future updates. Also Daisy does still have a lot of stages to go through, she will get massive.

The bugs you reported are mostly parts of the game i didn't have enough time finish for the update so its a bit of a teaser right now.

This game wasn't made with DAZ so that is probably why you like it a bit more, i made all the visuals in Virt-a-Mate.

I like your idea with the different reactions for lots of food, i will probably implement this fairly soon.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
While getting handsy is quite a difficult thing to achieve,(Loads of collision issues with bigger bodies and no soft body physics for anything but the breasts and ass.) i think i nailed it for next update. The MC and Bonnie get a lot closer in the next stages.

Feeding tubes will not be too common, but the will certainly have a place in the game. I will make a poll on patreon to see what people think about feeding tubes, in case many dislike it i will probably create a choice between 2 feeding methods instead.

I would like to know if you like the way i did Luna and Katrine in regards to getting handsy?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes