4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Do you consider adding a portrait/render of the current stage of the girls in her stats page for overall overview?

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Bladerune9 I saw pregnancy being one of the kinks planned to add in the future, is there anything else u would like to add?
There will be more Breast expansion(breast growth through gaining weight to be exact), There will be Lactation/milking and some form of bimbofication will be introduced later.
Other kinks might be coming later but those aren't planned. And anything outside of weight gain will not be a major focus and probably will be optional content(like choosing between 2 paths, and one being a pregnancy route).

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
for bimbofication any chance we get like giant mega plastic breasts and plastic barbie look
The whole "wax lips and hamster balls" look is supposed to be for women with no body fat. :unsure: I know that if it was not optional, it'd be a deal breaker for me—there's a thousand games here already that force that objectification.
im waiting for pregnancy path :p
There's always the worry that, if they're already fat enough, you couldn't even tell they were uh-oh, Prego. But it works perfectly if they gain weight as a result of being pragogonat. :love:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
For now I would sincerely hope we continue to see the game continue with the content you were initially envisioning first, to build the core of your game. You can always add more things later on after you complete the bulk of or the entirely of the core game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content creep can lead to having too many things to work on before you get to where you want to be. Make sure you don't add too much more to what you already plan to do, and keep working on what is a good game, especially for this sort of fetish, we see few if any that are put together well, and even fewer with a dev who actually takes the time to thoughtfully respond to feedback.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
For now I would sincerely hope we continue to see the game continue with the content you were initially envisioning first, to build the core of your game. You can always add more things later on after you complete the bulk of or the entirely of the core game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content creep can lead to having too many things to work on before you get to where you want to be. Make sure you don't add too much more to what you already plan to do, and keep working on what is a good game, especially for this sort of fetish, we see few if any that are put together well, and even fewer with a dev who actually takes the time to thoughtfully respond to feedback.
This is definitely the goal, although there will still be a couple new characters that need to be introduced.
The next 2(maybe 3) updates will focused on establishing the base of the game, introducing all the characters, fleshing out the gameplay loop and getting the overarching story implemented. Then after those updates i will do 1 update that bring the game to a beta state in terms of quality(instead of alpha), make sure everything that is in the game is up to my own standards and get all characters to at least stage 11. Then after this i will be doing incremental updates that expand the stories of the characters and increase the their max weight. No more new characters(except for side characters that come with an existing character) and no new big gameplay features. This way i can actually finish the game.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
The models in this game are really nice. I love a curvy woman and i understand the concept of the game but i really wish there was an option to stop feeding at a certain point but still allow it for people who want it. The animations in the sauna are really good hope we see more like those in the game.

Last edited:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
The models in this game are really nice. I love a curvy woman and i understand the concept of the game but i really wish there was an option to stop feeding at a certain point but still allow it for people who want it. The animations in the sauna are really good hope we see more like those in the game.
I'm glad to hear that you like the models in the game. Next update(0.05) will be bringing a whole lot more animations.
In version 0.06 i will be implementing an option to freeze the gain on a character.

i love this genre, please more updates, and maybe bigger tits in future,,, cant wait for the next update!
More updates are coming!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Any information about the next update dev?
1670349705.png

Hello everyone, it is time for me to update you all on what i am working on for the next version of Fattening Career.

I want to start off with a major change to the gameplay loop of the game, I have redone and cleaned up a lot of programming that controls the logic around the days/weeks of the game. In the next update i have made it so that every day consist of 3 parts. Morning, Afternoon and Evening/Night, This will make it so that instead of only having 1 action per day, you know get to have 3 each day(2 outside of school on weekdays). All the code around this is made so i can easily scale out to 4 or 5 actions a day if the game ever needs that. Now to add to this new system, some events and locations will only be available at certain times of the day and other events can be extended to take longer than 1 part of the day. I believe this change will reduce the repetiveness of the school section of the game.

In terms of character focus this update will be focussing mostly on Bonnie, Luna and Daisy and the characters that surround these 3. For both Luna and Daisy i have redone an immense amount of scenes to up the quality of them and for Luna i have added quite a few sex animations. The Story for these 3 characters is done by 3 amazing writers and i am excited to show off the result.

And the last major focus of this update is the continued improvements to Bunny Bites. Many bugs like people coming to visit multiple times a day and customers acting like they know you while you have never met them will all be fixed. There will also be the option to choose the customer of the week, this customer will get to eat unlimited food for 1 sitting, so this is another tool in your toolbox to fatten up the girl you like.

There are some other part of the game that will get attention in the next update, but these are the major features coming in 0.05. I am hoping to finish this update around the end of this month.

The scene i added on the top are all the new girls that will be introduced through Luna her story.

Thank you all for the amazing support and great feedback!

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
View attachment 2233558

Hello everyone, it is time for me to update you all on what i am working on for the next version of Fattening Career.

I want to start off with a major change to the gameplay loop of the game, I have redone and cleaned up a lot of programming that controls the logic around the days/weeks of the game. In the next update i have made it so that every day consist of 3 parts. Morning, Afternoon and Evening/Night, This will make it so that instead of only having 1 action per day, you know get to have 3 each day(2 outside of school on weekdays). All the code around this is made so i can easily scale out to 4 or 5 actions a day if the game ever needs that. Now to add to this new system, some events and locations will only be available at certain times of the day and other events can be extended to take longer than 1 part of the day. I believe this change will reduce the repetiveness of the school section of the game.

In terms of character focus this update will be focussing mostly on Bonnie, Luna and Daisy and the characters that surround these 3. For both Luna and Daisy i have redone an immense amount of scenes to up the quality of them and for Luna i have added quite a few sex animations. The Story for these 3 characters is done by 3 amazing writers and i am excited to show off the result.

And the last major focus of this update is the continued improvements to Bunny Bites. Many bugs like people coming to visit multiple times a day and customers acting like they know you while you have never met them will all be fixed. There will also be the option to choose the customer of the week, this customer will get to eat unlimited food for 1 sitting, so this is another tool in your toolbox to fatten up the girl you like.

There are some other part of the game that will get attention in the next update, but these are the major features coming in 0.05. I am hoping to finish this update around the end of this month.

The scene i added on the top are all the new girls that will be introduced through Luna her story.

Thank you all for the amazing support and great feedback!
That's alot of characters, how many do you plan to reach?
Variety is important but good written and developed few characters>>>lot's of many undeveloped characters

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes