4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I would like to know if you like the way i did Luna and Katrine in regards to getting handsy?
I didn't really notice, TBH. I'm thinking just holding hands, belly/butt pats, etc., not the sex scenes. Was just thinking it'd be neat if the MC had a little more visual presence, between the major scenes. :) I don't know—there might be an opportunity in a future project. :cool:
Holding Hands in Public Is Illegal.jpg

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I didn't really notice, TBH. I'm thinking just holding hands, belly/butt pats, etc., not the sex scenes. Was just thinking it'd be neat if the MC had a little more visual presence, between the major scenes. :) I don't know—there might be an opportunity in a future project. :cool:
View attachment 2170957
I see, but whenever the PC would be touching a character her butt, would you prefer the visuals to be first person or an angle with both the MC and the character in the frame?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I see, but whenever the PC would be touching a character her butt, would you prefer the visuals to be first person or an angle with both the MC and the character in the frame?
Personally, I agree with what I assume is the more popular opinion: first-person is more immersive (and safer); third person grope scenes can sometimes feel a little...
JDFCMQ2NYJPU43FZ2NQ5ECVDSLOWP6ML.jpg :KEK:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I appreciate the kind and thoughtful replies, especially given the venue, its genuinely appreciated to hear back.

One thing I think would be a nice change is that even when there might not be the visual changes when at their last stage, in addition to the weight increases when continuing their content, their size/physical changes aside weight continuing to calculate would be a nice addition. As you cite it mostly just making the visuals, might give a little something fun to do when rendering to mix things up a bit. To clarify is the Cayenne Stage 9+ scene not added then? It cites theres a scene but its not an option to do that I could find.

Having a few characters with that "intent" serious look with a touch of lewdness is top. Luna is good in some ways there too as is the image of Daisy downing soda at the end of her fully filled feeding scene in stage 15 (suggestive sideeye is legit).

As before I think foodplay is something that would really add to some of the characters, as its a thing in the whole feederism fetish.

That explains why it didn't have the overtly generic DAZ look then. Never dabbled in Virt-a-Mate myself, so now I might look into it.

I do think maybe tweaking when the cult comes into play would be good. OR possibly making it so the second fattening recipe can be used (via simply having reached a threshold with bonnie, maybe the old recipe?) to buy the old recipe from her shop that can be given to fatten up slightly faster with a few select characters (obviously to not have to add it to everyone right away, just as some content is. Maybe Daisy/Luna/Cayeene or slower to fatten up characters like the Resturaunt trio during dates?).

fatAssGamesPls

Oct 22, 2022
Could we see more pear shaped women in the future? Bonnie's progression was excellent, this game has the best ass (and breast/WG) expansion I've seen! Really appreciate your hard work, I look forward to where you take it. It seems like there is a high demand for ass expansion, I personally love it!

fatAssGamesPls

Oct 22, 2022
A way to change how people grow (butt, boobs, stomach, etc) in some way could also enhance the experience leading to a feeling of control that could be nice.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
A way to change how people grow (butt, boobs, stomach, etc) in some way could also enhance the experience leading to a feeling of control that could be nice.
I assumed this would be very difficult/tedious to implement, but I wouldn't be upset if things like this never happened anyways: even muddling through the characters I don't like, there's already so much WIN that the rest is just icing—the best part of the cake!
Who in Their Right Mind Would Frost a Cake with Their Butt.jpg

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Some character's arcs arent yet implemented, so you can only fatten them up bit by bit via going to work at the restaurant atm, and I'm not even sure if there's a change visually atm, given how they have a lower chance of showing as far as I can tell. I think the game gives higher odds with some characters showing up vs others to eat at your work. You can't even give the unnamed librarian (who supposedly is in the cult???) extra/enhanced food atm. Just a matter of waiting for the dev to release the next update. Worth skipping a couple drinks a month for this project imo.

Last edited:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Anyway to make trista gain weight or increase chance to make her appear?
She can gain weight through Bunny Bites visits right now, but i wouldn't invest too much time into it right now. Next update will bring more content for her.

Reactions: johnelros

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I appreciate the kind and thoughtful replies, especially given the venue, its genuinely appreciated to hear back.

One thing I think would be a nice change is that even when there might not be the visual changes when at their last stage, in addition to the weight increases when continuing their content, their size/physical changes aside weight continuing to calculate would be a nice addition. As you cite it mostly just making the visuals, might give a little something fun to do when rendering to mix things up a bit. To clarify is the Cayenne Stage 9+ scene not added then? It cites theres a scene but its not an option to do that I could find.

Having a few characters with that "intent" serious look with a touch of lewdness is top. Luna is good in some ways there too as is the image of Daisy downing soda at the end of her fully filled feeding scene in stage 15 (suggestive sideeye is legit).

As before I think foodplay is something that would really add to some of the characters, as its a thing in the whole feederism fetish.

That explains why it didn't have the overtly generic DAZ look then. Never dabbled in Virt-a-Mate myself, so now I might look into it.

I do think maybe tweaking when the cult comes into play would be good. OR possibly making it so the second fattening recipe can be used (via simply having reached a threshold with bonnie, maybe the old recipe?) to buy the old recipe from her shop that can be given to fatten up slightly faster with a few select characters (obviously to not have to add it to everyone right away, just as some content is. Maybe Daisy/Luna/Cayeene or slower to fatten up characters like the Resturaunt trio during dates?).
Good idea with measurements changing when done with all the current visual weight gain stages. Cayenne stage 9 sex scene should be in the game, but it could be bugged in the 0.04a release. I will have to check.

What do you mean specifically with foodplay?

I'm constantly changing up the amount gained from feeding, adding new ways to feed, and implementing bonuses to increase either the amount a character can eat or the amount a character gains from food. So you will probably see loads of improvements on this front.

Could we see more pear shaped women in the future? Bonnie's progression was excellent, this game has the best ass (and breast/WG) expansion I've seen! Really appreciate your hard work, I look forward to where you take it. It seems like there is a high demand for ass expansion, I personally love it!

More Pear shaped characters are coming! I have something cool planned for next patch which involves breast expansion/ass expansion.

This is too much work to implement, instead i rather add many characters with different body types.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Good idea with measurements changing when done with all the current visual weight gain stages. Cayenne stage 9 sex scene should be in the game, but it could be bugged in the 0.04a release. I will have to check.

What do you mean specifically with foodplay?

I'm constantly changing up the amount gained from feeding, adding new ways to feed, and implementing bonuses to increase either the amount a character can eat or the amount a character gains from food. So you will probably see loads of improvements on this front.

More Pear shaped characters are coming! I have something cool planned for next patch which involves breast expansion/ass expansion.

This is too much work to implement, instead i rather add many characters with different body types.
By foodplay, like if Bonnie's content becomes more overtly sexual it would be thinks like placing food such as cream, frosting, syrups, jams, and other such items on each others bodies. Plausibly with having her bakery something like that might be suggested by her at some point or the MC (personally I think it'd be even better if she suggests/asks about it if they get intimate at some stage). Could be a way to rapidly give Bonnie gains especially if the plan is to have her be able to become super or even ultra at some point. Plausible to make that content for Daisy in some fashion as well. I will have to double check on the stage 9 thing. Maybe I'm not hitting the right prompts.

EDIT: I thought that Cayeene was the Librarian but the persisting present in library and Bunny Bites of her initial model threw me off a bit.

Last edited:

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Did not expect to like it that much but here we go
Also, Lyn is a queen and i really enjoy her relationship with the mc
Gonna keep my eye on the updates

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes