4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
does the lyn contnet stop after she asks you who she is for this version? I've not had much interaction with her since then

Memfys

Mar 30, 2021
the game is awesome, but after spending several hours to bring everyone in bunny bites to the maximum stage(fkin marie didn't show up), I was tired. need some way to do it without random. ty gl

May 19, 2020
Huh, definitely didn't expect to see this game here, but I guess since it's one of the rare weight gain games to feature explicit sexual content it made its way here eventually.

Well anyway, it's off to a promising start, just be sure that you don't burn yourself out, dev! Version 0.04 + all the different girls already featured + looking at stuff that is planned for the future, it just screams a ton of work and a long, long development time before it's completed. Hope to see that day come, hate seeing projects abandoned. Good luck!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
the game is awesome, but after spending several hours to bring everyone in bunny bites to the maximum stage(fkin marie didn't show up), I was tired. need some way to do it without random. ty gl
Glad you like the game. Next patch will bring repeatable ways to target the gain of the bunny bites girls and Maya. I didn't have enough time to add them in 0.04.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Huh, definitely didn't expect to see this game here, but I guess since it's one of the rare weight gain games to feature explicit sexual content it made its way here eventually.

Well anyway, it's off to a promising start, just be sure that you don't burn yourself out, dev! Version 0.04 + all the different girls already featured + looking at stuff that is planned for the future, it just screams a ton of work and a long, long development time before it's completed. Hope to see that day come, hate seeing projects abandoned. Good luck!
Thanks for taking my mental health in consideration, right now i really like working on the game and i wish i had more time to do so. Whenever i don't have enough time i'm not afraid to cut content or delay an update just so it all stays doable. Right now my full time job is a bit more demanding so there was some content i couldn't get into 0.04. I'm in talks to switch to working part time, so i can have some more time for myself to work on the game and other 3d fetish stuff.

IamYourVader

Mar 31, 2020
Fattening Career [v0.04a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 404mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Can you put it on mega?

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hi

Just a question cause, i haven't seen any animations although it's in the TAG list...so i'm wondering???

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
So, I'm only about 15 minutes into this and I believe it's already my favorite H-game on here. I saw it was over 3GBs and was like "Fuck it, pretty grils," and the renders are just gorgeous. The only other weight gain game I've played was bRiTiSh and using older models, so this one is just hits true. Just wanted to post an INB4 before the whole thread becomes about kink shaming. ;) Amazing quality (so far), and the visible progression is just :love:
where do I find this " bRiTiSh " game?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes