4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Weight gain =/= Preg belly
But some of these Daz renders be looking like they have a baby bump more than it looks like they're going through inflation.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
how to change type?
also do foods effect anything?
I assume by type you mean the bodytype?
This is predetermined per characters and can't be changed.
The different foods don't change anything, it's just to add some flavor to the game.

Weight gain =/= Preg belly
But some of these Daz renders be looking like they have a baby bump more than it looks like they're going through inflation.
Some characters eat so much that they are carrying a foodbaby.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I assume by type you mean the bodytype?
This is predetermined per characters and can't be changed.
The different foods don't change anything, it's just to add some flavor to the game.

Some characters eat so much that they are carrying a foodbaby.
How bout a game opposite of this, bunch of anorexic models causing mischief.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Well, I don't like big tits because to have that natural, a GREAT BELLY is needed... Why not less big tits and only big asses and not so fat...

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Of course it is on steam, because it is a toxic theme.

But lets try to make the them work but play with the meaning of words. Subvert expectations and even hit the diversity quotas :)

Setting - It is taking place in an African village which worships fatness because it shows wealth. Only the Chieftain(and his wives) and the brides before marriage are fat.

Story - This is the year 2100 and this is the last tribe refusing to establish communications with the modern world but you are studying their habits. You have been captivated(charmed) by the beauty of this year's coming brides.

For the next 6 months 6 females will be sleeping and eating in the same tent, spending very little time outside the tent to help them grow fat only with one of the chief's wives to help supervise and feed them. You will use your technology and knowledge to replace the replace one. Appearing to be the ugly one you will gaslight, corrupt and/or rape the other 5 while avoiding the chief's wife and other guards.

Goal - Make 5 beautiful black female fatter with your babies.

Failure - Get caught and killed as a demon then killed by fire. Baby ending and none baby ending. Special ending Chief's wife takes you as a slave, no idea how you would get it.

Reactions: Jokkyo

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Of course it is on steam, because it is a toxic theme.

But lets try to make the them work but play with the meaning of words. Subvert expectations and even hit the diversity quotas :)

Setting - It is taking place in an African village which worships fatness because it shows wealth. Only the Chieftain(and his wives) and the brides before marriage are fat.

Story - This is the year 2100 and this is the last tribe refusing to establish communications with the modern world but you are studying their habits. You have been captivated(charmed) by the beauty of this year's coming brides.

For the next 6 months 6 females will be sleeping and eating in the same tent, spending very little time outside the tent to help them grow fat only with one of the chief's wives to help supervise and feed them. You will use your technology and knowledge to replace the replace one. Appearing to be the ugly one you will gaslight, corrupt and/or rape the other 5 while avoiding the chief's wife and other guards.

Goal - Make 5 beautiful black female fatter with your babies.

Failure - Get caught and killed as a demon then killed by fire. Baby ending and none baby ending. Special ending Chief's wife takes you as a slave, no idea how you would get it.
Someone get to it an make that game.

redbattleaxe

Feb 17, 2018
As somone who's very tired of seeing games where every character is just a pallet swap of another character with the exact same body type, this type of content is extremely refreshing to me. I agree with a lot that there should be a chubby/bbw tag.

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
Where is the plot development? Endlessly repetitive monotonous dialogues. It seems that the game is at a standstill.

psychotyc

Jun 3, 2023
discovered that not all saves crash v7 game. if you happened to save at the lyn/leanne decision in bunny bites you might be able to load that from 6 and play 7.. at least it worked for me that is...

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
All acting characters have received maximum development, and then what? The storyline thawed without further development.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes