4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
discovered that not all saves crash v7 game. if you happened to save at the lyn/leanne decision in bunny bites you might be able to load that from 6 and play 7.. at least it worked for me that is...
The thing is, you will not be seeing all of the new content if you load a save from 0.06.
Most new content requires variables to trigger that weren't in 0.06 and also a big chunk of this update is lower stage content for Lisa, Amber, Marie and Cayenne.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
All acting characters have received maximum development, and then what? The storyline thawed without further development.
If you have done all the new events and progressed all the characters to their maximum stages then there is nothing else to do.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
hello! Is there a walkthrough for the game?
There is no walkthrough yet, but you shouldn't be missing any content if you play through the game without a walkthrough.

Can you set the limits of obesity of the girls? Or they just overeat till the predetermined maximum?
There are no limits you can set, but you can just stop giving them extra food to slow down their gains.

DBR12

Jan 14, 2021
If you have done all the new events and progressed all the characters to their maximum stages then there is nothing else to do.
Cayenne stage 11 in game announcement 20 . There is no further 11 stages

Last edited:

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
One thing I like about this thread... the dev is (thankfully) here to receive feedback, even if it's negative, and even take some if not most of our criticisms/concerns and potentially apply it to possible future updates, pending of course that the ideas are in the best interest to both the dev and the their ultimate goals for the endgame of the game when it's finally completed.

Anyways, I did have one thing to add and I don't know if it's been asked/addressed, but is there any way that the "test subjects" in Luna's hospital story arc (Natalie, Roxie, Sally, Britta, and Charlene) will be added to that stats page, since you (as the MC) are taking their measurements/weigh-ins and also they show up at Bunny Bites, so there's potential content outside of Luna's subplot that could be explored, possibly even on an individual basis (like focusing specific weight gain on one girl vs the others) and also give us the option of fattening their meals or even doubling when they visit BB? If that means the stats page needs a slider to get through the women being introduced/added to spice the game up, I suppose it makes sense not to add the hospital staff just yet... unless I've given the dev an idea to pad the game out with extra content.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
One thing I like about this thread... the dev is (thankfully) here to receive feedback, even if it's negative, and even take some if not most of our criticisms/concerns and potentially apply it to possible future updates, pending of course that the ideas are in the best interest to both the dev and the their ultimate goals for the endgame of the game when it's finally completed.

Anyways, I did have one thing to add and I don't know if it's been asked/addressed, but is there any way that the "test subjects" in Luna's hospital story arc (Natalie, Roxie, Sally, Britta, and Charlene) will be added to that stats page, since you (as the MC) are taking their measurements/weigh-ins and also they show up at Bunny Bites, so there's potential content outside of Luna's subplot that could be explored, possibly even on an individual basis (like focusing specific weight gain on one girl vs the others) and also give us the option of fattening their meals or even doubling when they visit BB? If that means the stats page needs a slider to get through the women being introduced/added to spice the game up, I suppose it makes sense not to add the hospital staff just yet... unless I've given the dev an idea to pad the game out with extra content.
Hey, it's funny because I was just working on this exact thing.
Currently in the game there is a limit on how many characters the stat page could show(it was just terribly designed).
Now I'm reworking the stats page, which means that it will look a lot better and I can add more characters to it.
So next update the test subjects will be in there, and they will also get some new content.
However they will not be unlinked from Luna her weight/stage yet, there is still a lot of content coming with them together in events and in order for those events to work I need their stages to line up with each other.
But there are some things planned where you'll be having some one-on-ones with a few of the test-subjects.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So can we let them stay in a certain stage ? I like busty women with big ass and tits, but not "fat" women, dont like bellies or fat in different places xd
Honestly from the images rly like how some of the women look

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
So can we let them stay in a certain stage ? I like busty women with big ass and tits, but not "fat" women, dont like bellies or fat in different places xd
Honestly from the images rly like how some of the women look

Currently you cannot set a limit on their stage, as all their events are tied to this.
But there are a few characters who specifically get fat in location.
Like Trista(the blonde haired girl) pretty much only grows a bigger ass.

But if you aren't really into fat woman in general or big stuffed bellies then this game might just not be the best fit for you.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I do have plans to limit weight gain to certain stages, and create a breast expansion and ass expansion only version.
This is from your old comment here, i rly hope you do this at some point xd
Just tits and ass getting bigger would be insanly hot

HOnestly im just tempted to play just for Triash since you said:
"Like Trista(the blonde haired girl) pretty much only grows a bigger ass. "

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Bladerune9, thanks for ruining my fun with save editing. Even i'm click Yes, it's returning me to saves menu window! GG/ Thanks for make me angry with this "anti - cheat". Now i need do hatefull by all my heart this "sandboxing grind". Instead having relaxed and straight narative visual novel.
View attachment 2903379
I didn't put in any anti-cheat or any measure to stop people from editing loading saves.
I'm pretty sure this is a security thing in the latest ren'py engine version, because people were apparently putting malware into ren'py savefiles and spreading them on the internet.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
This is from your old comment here, i rly hope you do this at some point xd
Just tits and ass getting bigger would be insanly hot

HOnestly im just tempted to play just for Triash since you said:
"Like Trista(the blonde haired girl) pretty much only grows a bigger ass. "
This is still planned, but those things do have to wait until the game is further in development.

walrushutch

Jun 23, 2018
Would love to see pregnancy as a weight gain option added, and less grind. The story around the hospital staff is great but it takes forever to get there in my opinion. Not sure how others felt.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Many people complains to the grindy part. Actually, you can add an opportunity to choose difficulty level. Just add a variable-multiplier.
  • If level=hard, then the variable=1, and all money x1 (as is now).
  • If level=medium, then the variable=5, and all money x5 (for example: one shift brings not $10, but $50).
  • If level=easy, all money x10 PLUS fattening girls up will became a little bit faster (another multiplier, maybe something like 1,5).
Something like that. The numbers are absolutely random, you can choose the multiplier value as you want.

Of course, people, who really want to bypass the grindy part, can find some ways to do it without gameplay mechanics))) But we're talking about legal ways to ease the walkthrough.

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Would love to see pregnancy as a weight gain option added, and less grind. The story around the hospital staff is great but it takes forever to get there in my opinion. Not sure how others felt.
Pregnancy is planned to come in a future update, and the next update will rework the classroom content to reduce the grind a bit.

Many people complains to the grindy part. Actually, you can add an opportunity to choose difficulty level. Just add a variable-multiplier.
  • If level=hard, then the variable=1, and all money x1 (as is now).
  • If level=medium, then the variable=5, and all money x5 (for example: one shift brings not $10, but $50).
  • If level=easy, all money x10 PLUS fattening girls up will became a little bit faster (another multiplier, maybe something like 1,5).
Something like that. The numbers are absolutely random, you can choose the multiplier value as you want.

Of course, people, who really want to bypass the grindy part, can find some ways to do it without gameplay mechanics))) But we're talking about legal ways to ease the walkthrough.
Great idea, I might add something like this in the future.

please add more scenes with pantyhose)
More pantyhoses will be added :p

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes