4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

psychotyc

Jun 3, 2023
The thing is, you will not be seeing all of the new content if you load a save from 0.06.
Most new content requires variables to trigger that weren't in 0.06 and also a big chunk of this update is lower stage content for Lisa, Amber, Marie and Cayenne.
Using Cayenne as an example she is "introduced" to the MC by Daisy as a special saturday project to visit if I remember correctly. Those early events did trigger even though the story was significantly past those points and without a new game.
Did all of the earlier events trigger? Yeah can't answer that. Was it a bit glitchy and some what odd.. yeah.

psychotyc

Jun 3, 2023
Many people complains to the grindy part. Actually, you can add an opportunity to choose difficulty level. Just add a variable-multiplier.
  • If level=hard, then the variable=1, and all money x1 (as is now).
  • If level=medium, then the variable=5, and all money x5 (for example: one shift brings not $10, but $50).
  • If level=easy, all money x10 PLUS fattening girls up will became a little bit faster (another multiplier, maybe something like 1,5).
Something like that. The numbers are absolutely random, you can choose the multiplier value as you want.

Of course, people, who really want to bypass the grindy part, can find some ways to do it without gameplay mechanics))) But we're talking about legal ways to ease the walkthrough.
Anything would be nice since the grind to buy stuff is well not good. With the new update and having to start over that grind gets really old really fast since it might be the 2nd or 3rd time someone has done it.
Pregnancy is planned to come in a future update, and the next update will rework the classroom content to reduce the grind a bit.

Great idea, I might add something like this in the future.

More pantyhoses will be added :p
Anything would be nice since the grind to buy stuff is well not good. With the new update and having to start over that grind gets really old really fast since it might be the 2nd or 3rd time someone has done it. Possibly might even be worth considering a money "cheat" code for when a start from the beginning is required.

Aug 10, 2020
Since Ren'py blocks save edits now, would it be possible to add a "Give player money" button? Just so returning players can catch up to where they were or try some of the other routes a little quicker. Just a thought, no idea how hard that would be to implement. :3

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Since Ren'py blocks save edits now, would it be possible to add a "Give player money" button? Just so returning players can catch up to where they were or try some of the other routes a little quicker. Just a thought, no idea how hard that would be to implement. :3
This is planned for the next update.

Last edited:

Nihaiin

Aug 12, 2021
I love the renders, they are extremely high quality. Especially the expressions, Bonnie salivating over chocolate was really adorable.

So far the most interesting character has been Lyn imo. The dichotomy between trashy/nerdy streamer is just chef's kiss. Do you have any plans to flesh her story out?

Last edited:

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I love the renders, they are extremely high quality. Especially the expressions, Bonnie salivating over chocolate was really adorable.

So far the most interesting character has been Lyn imo. The dichotomy between trashy/nerdy streamer is just chef's kiss. Do you have any plans to flesh her story out?
Glad you like the visuals, it is a lot of work to make those.
All stories will get fleshed out more, including Lyn.

Oct 14, 2019
Luna is the hottest thing I've ever seen in a game. Sorry, Chaixas. If this was a whole game full of characters/story lines like hers, it would be my favorite game by far. The rest wasn't exactly for me, but for me she was well worth my time.

Furkage

Jan 8, 2022
This game looks so fcking good. I haven't tried it yet but i definitely will. I dont want to see abandoned tag on this game.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
im not so in the feeder or oversized gals but Daisy just got out of shape the belly just grows and the ass and tits stay mostly small looks bad i think ,i would like it more when she grow more like Luna bigger breasts and ass ... ok maybe its for diversity of bbw gals but for a main LI she should look a bit better and more sex scenes as the homevisit and some scripted at Uni
and have the charisma and strenght ANY ??? impact on story or gals u can meet ?
the gals in the dinner take awful long to get to some action
whats with hari and the white haired gall,and the libary lady ???
whats with the heset cult and cayenne whats in for the MC ??? only feeding gals and sex will he get something out it a mystical power to change bodies at will , i would really like to change the bodytype of all girls like maya if i could
this game need a replay of scenes or gallery mod or ingame

just my ideas

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I have to keep checking every few months and ask:

Is it possible in the current update to STOP the female characters at certain stages yet ?
I like big ass and tits
Not yet, such a feature will probably take ~year to come to the game.
My current focus is on making all the stories for all the characters reach a certain point.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes