4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Is there any chance we'll get a strongfat girl? I know we have Trista but she gains all the weight below the waist. I'm talking about a girl that's built like a bear.
I'm onboard with the idea of a strongfat character. I don't think you'll see me add that into fattening career though, maybe the game after this one.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
I have around 40 of the weight gain packets, but how do I use them? all I see in the diner option is to make their food normally.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I have around 40 of the weight gain packets, but how do I use them? all I see in the diner option is to make their food normally.
You have to buy the books in the library to make using them an option. Unfortunately, they got pushed to later in the game that they used to be.

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
The food items are used in 1-on-1 scenes, like dates.
You'll also use these to give Daisy more food during the friday classroom sections.

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
thingie.png

Hello everyone,
I get the question quite often, what games should I play now that I'm done with the Fattening Career update? There a plenty of cool games out there for fans of WG and BE.

In this bundle you get the option to play 7 quality experiences for Free.
Check out the bundle here:

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
You have to buy the books in the library to make using them an option. Unfortunately, they got pushed to later in the game that they used to be.
Which book is that? I don't see any book options left in the library, the last one I read was charisma master 2

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Bladerune9 Any chance a future update might add the ability in the stats screen to click through the girls' weight and measurements at each stage as well as the portraits? It would be really fun to directly compare their progress at will without having to actually write down or screenshot each stage's numbers

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Bladerune9 Any chance a future update might add the ability in the stats screen to click through the girls' weight and measurements at each stage as well as the portraits? It would be really fun to directly compare their progress at will without having to actually write down or screenshot each stage's numbers
Yes, this is a planned feature for the game.

• Love
Reactions: adast
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes