4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I should apologize for that or not.
Only made me more interested. Keep up the good stuff dude.

Also, Maya's first costume better than her second one imo, second one covers up too much of that tummy and blocks the refection on the mirror with jacket a bit during her dances. and distracts from the clearly improved jiggle physics you use in this update. Tall waifus always going to be a W for me.

If the bartender ever gets content it's going to be elite with those already thicc thighs (she legit looks 6' too :PogChamp: ).

For those on the fence on this game 100% worth tossing the dev the $5 when the patch drops for this update if you like bigger women at all. Sure it gets "extreme" later (not for me :cool:) but few of the characters are well written beyond just the fetish content (or are just wholesome asf like Bonnie).

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
There is a event gallery, where you can select previously seen events.
These events include the sex scenes.
Yeah I looked at it but couldnt tell what events led to sex, that was my issue. A lot of them are just events where you feed them and that's it. Gallery for just the sex scenes would be nice. Your animations are 10x better than 90% of the sex scenes I see on this website, would be nice to just have an animation gallery, rather than having to figure out which events lead to sex for every character.

Reactions: Bladerune9

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there no sex scenes with Leanne? I cannot seem to trigger any at all despite her being maxed out

Reactions: DBR12

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Getting an Exception Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/freetime.rpy", line 556, in script call
call daisy_home from _call_daisy_home_1
File "game/home.rpy", line 111, in script call
call rngeatingdaisyhome from _call_rngeatingdaisyhome_4
File "game/call_functions.rpy", line 30, in script
scene daisy_home_eating
Exception: DynamicImage '/teacher/[teacher.stage]/[stuffed]/home_eating[rng].webp': could not find image. ('/teacher/14/3/home_eating3.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
scene daisy_home_eating
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1391, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 759, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1269, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 501, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 760, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage '/teacher/[teacher.stage]/[stuffed]/home_eating[rng].webp': could not find image. ('/teacher/14/3/home_eating3.webp')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Fattening Career 0.09a
Tue Apr 2 17:34:34 2024

Occurs at daisy's house when trying to feed her

Please Note this is a new game on a new save after completly puging the old save data folder.

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Getting an Exception Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
scene daisy_home_eating

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
scene daisy_home_eating
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1391, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 759, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1269, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 695, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 501, in set_transform_event
return self.target.set_transform_event(event)
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 760, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\P1r0th34\Desktop\Fattening_Career-0.09a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Fattening Career 0.09a
Tue Apr 2 17:34:34 2024

Occurs at daisy's house when trying to feed her

Please Note this is a new game on a new save after completly puging the old save data folder.
Thank you for the report(including that it is a new save in the bottom is also very helpful)

I'll have a fix for this in 0.09b. The issue is caused by doing the Trista feeding sequence before doing the Daisy feeding sequence as far as I saw. You can probably fix this on your end in the current version by visiting another character(not trista or daisy) and initiate their feeding event to reset the values.

Reactions: Pirothea

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
One more question - what is effected by asking the women to eat less? Does it lock you out of their route?

Bladerune9

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
One more question - what is effected by asking the women to eat less? Does it lock you out of their route?
Slower/no weight gain. The story events are linked to the weight gain stages so if a character does not gain weight it does not progress through the story. It does not fully lock you out though, because you can always revisit the character and choose to progress their weight gain.

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Any plans yet on fleshing out the sex scenes a bit more in the near future? Shame to see a scene end with not even a dozen lines of text, or worse with 'WIP' plastered on it. Written erotica is a thing in its own right for a reason, it's a shame to see a visual novel that's not really making use of it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Any plans yet on fleshing out the sex scenes a bit more in the near future?
The "WIP" thing is certainly new. With how many glow-ups this game has gotten, I'm sure that's highly temporary while the new, shiny pieces are being fit back together. Although, I doubt they'll be focused on too much, since they're explicitly optional and I'd imagine quite difficult to make, considering the special models. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes