Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fattening Career [v0.09] [Bladerune9]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone have pics of before and after changes with the girls? Played a good while back and liked most of the girls changes though made a grievous error with the cam girl who went from hot goddess to plain jane that i do not intent to repeat again lol.

Aug 10, 2020
Does anyone have pics of before and after changes with the girls? Played a good while back and liked most of the girls changes though made a grievous error with the cam girl who went from hot goddess to plain jane that i do not intent to repeat again lol.
The sizes haven't changed that much since you've played probably. Bladerune is spending a lot of time fleshing(heh) out all the characters and their stories before continuing with higher weights.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've been forbearing alternating versions to get more content at once, so I'm sure I'm a little late on this opinion:
Bonnie is of course the OG, but Hari is absolutely phenomenal. :love: Here's praying for 1,000 years of the 1,000lb butt!
:giggle:

Reactions: Bladerune9

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FatteningCareer-0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Here's a few of them. The original girls are much more streamlined now; Maya and Hari take many weeks like the others used to, but I'm really loving these gallery features.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes