• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Axto

Jul 7, 2018
I had to think about which character would be the best candidate for this.
The characters that are yet to be added are not great characters to add this to.
For me the most logical choice seems to be to have this added to Katrine, but I'm not sure if I want to change an already existing character.
Currently this is still up in the air. I might do a poll on Patreon about adding more body hair to Katrine in the future(She won't get new content for a while so I got time.)
This would set a crown on the top of this amazing game.
You are doing such a great job!!!

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
hari_promo.png

The next update for Fattening Career now has a release date!
The weekend of march 23-24.

This update will have a lot of new content, here is the changelog for the next update:

• New UI features: New buttons that allow you to undress and turn the character portrait around in the stats menu.
  • A new story button that shows you the character’s bio
  • Continued overhaul to the repeated classroom sequence, including a reworked way to go through Daisy’s classroom sequence.
  • New stories/events for the Bunny Bites girls, including an update to the money earned at Bunny Bites.
  • More events for both Hari and Cayenne
  • Milking event for Britta
  • Two Sally events
  • The start of Maya content
  • The strip club has been updated visually and in name (Amber and Katrine scenes featuring the old version will be redone but not in 0.09)
  • The costume contest event (formerly the Halloween event)

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure about this but is there a skip button or adjust the girls to progress I made? Playing from v0.6, it shame to see Hari stuff bugged out and I don't think I would like to start from scratch to play through the whole game and seeing the new events. Especially I'm at week 33. T_T"

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
I'm not sure about this but is there a skip button or adjust the girls to progress I made? Playing from v0.6, it shame to see Hari stuff bugged out and I don't think I would like to start from scratch to play through the whole game and seeing the new events. Especially I'm at week 33. T_T"
There is currently no way to make old saves work correctly, there are too many things changed and added to the early game.
This is the reason that whenever I do an update to the game, it is a big update.
So in your case going from version 0.06 to 0.09(soon) is going to be a completely new(better) experience.

Faller44

Jan 7, 2022
Can someone explain the difference between the version in the OP and the demo on Steam?
This one is 0.08a, but it has a slightly bigger file size.
The one on steam is 0.08b.
Should I just play it on steam?

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Can someone explain the difference between the version in the OP and the demo on Steam?
This one is 0.08a, but it has a slightly bigger file size.
The one on steam is 0.08b.
Should I just play it on steam?
The steam version has a bit of optimization done and the Patreon button removed.
There is no difference in content.

Reactions: Faller44

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Key_Art_.09jpg.jpg
Fattening Career 0.09 just released for Patrons.
You can get it here:

Here are some of the highlights of this update:

• Start of Maya’s story, redesigned model and location with many side characters.
  • Continuation to Hari’s story
  • Continuation to Cayenne’s story
  • Some solo Sally events
  • New Britta milking event
  • Redesigned stats page with new features. Undress and turnaround buttons for the character portrait
  • Unlock-able Character stories added
  • New Bunny Bites stories
  • Costume contest stream
  • And many more things

This update was made in collaboration with:

• Eyebeast - Hari, Cayenne, Daisy and Lyn/Leanne Writing
  • Fantasy1290 - Luna and the test subjects writing
  • Normythemage - Maya writing
  • MarkJ94 - Writing for various events and sequences
  • Galactase - Programming
  • Krodmandoon - QA, moderation and costume contest writing

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Fattening Career v0.09:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

Android:

Changelog

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer.

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes