4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FatteningCareer-0.08a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
I look but don't see. What the strength and charisma need to be at for the game. So far I like the game hope for many more update. Thank you for any infor

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
You have to make a separate profile, it's not possible to selectively hide games, and hiding your entire game list is just admitting you have a problem to everyone in a not very deniable way.
you can send them to the hidden section,right click the the game and choose set hidden it will moved to the hidden section and you can hide your profile if you want i had once a Boss who stalked my profile just to give me shit for being sleepy at work when i had a raid or something ,nobody have to say something when you play 100h in a storydriven H_game where u need more approches to unlock all

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
This is one of the best games I’ve ever played!! Just got to the milking part for Natalie

would be super hot of dev added in a Futa or a couple of them.. but not like the super muscly ones. Similar body shapes to what’s in the game, start with them having small dicks and as time goes on the serum makes it grow huge. Can even have a balls growing scene like with Natalie drinking the shake to get milked . Anyway just adding my 2p, would be awesome if the dev listened

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Will there be a chance?
I had to think about which character would be the best candidate for this.
The characters that are yet to be added are not great characters to add this to.
For me the most logical choice seems to be to have this added to Katrine, but I'm not sure if I want to change an already existing character.
Currently this is still up in the air. I might do a poll on Patreon about adding more body hair to Katrine in the future(She won't get new content for a while so I got time.)

This is one of the best games I’ve ever played!! Just got to the milking part for Natalie

would be super hot of dev added in a Futa or a couple of them.. but not like the super muscly ones. Similar body shapes to what’s in the game, start with them having small dicks and as time goes on the serum makes it grow huge. Can even have a balls growing scene like with Natalie drinking the shake to get milked . Anyway just adding my 2p, would be awesome if the dev listened
I'm glad you like the game. I'll not be adding Futa to the game though, that is just not my thing.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I had to think about which character would be the best candidate for this.
The characters that are yet to be added are not great characters to add this to.
For me the most logical choice seems to be to have this added to Katrine, but I'm not sure if I want to change an already existing character.
Currently this is still up in the air. I might do a poll on Patreon about adding more body hair to Katrine in the future(She won't get new content for a while so I got time.)

I'm glad you like the game. I'll not be adding Futa to the game though, that is just not my thing.
Okay no worries, thought couldn’t hurt to ask. Maybe a serum to make the MC’s cock even bigger? And balls milking scene? That way non Futa?

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
Okay no worries, thought couldn’t hurt to ask. Maybe a serum to make the MC’s cock even bigger? And balls milking scene? That way non Futa?
lmao, MC is fine.
The only thing I would do to MC is try to make him more active and dominant in the sex scenes animations, as of right now he didn't gave a good shattering multi-orgasmic leg shaking pounding to any of the girls.

Reactions: parakep
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes