Votes: 429 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,075 35.1%

• Total voters

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Curious that when in the pharmacy you have a choice to hear or not to hear! That is the question....so if Lisa and Aunt heard the teach that should mean they would realise that Tom is blackmailing the teach instead of just pulling stupid faces! where's the query about it or at least Lisa hears and thinks more about what Tim said before she drew blood. Tom's a narcissistic douche, just an opinion :⁠-⁠)

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Curious that when in the pharmacy you have a choice to hear or not to hear! That is the question....so if Lisa and Aunt heard the teach that should mean they would realise that Tom is blackmailing the teach instead of just pulling stupid faces where's the query about it or at least Lisa hears and thinks more about what Tim said before she drew blood. Tom's a narcissistic douche, just an opinion :⁠-⁠)
If Lisa is on a path where she heard it, she has so far chosen to ignore it. Or at least has chosen not to bring it up just yet.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Curious that when in the pharmacy you have a choice to hear or not to hear! That is the question....so if Lisa and Aunt heard the teach that should mean they would realise that Tom is blackmailing the teach instead of just pulling stupid faces where's the query about it or at least Lisa hears and thinks more about what Tim said before she drew blood. Tom's a narcissistic douche, just an opinion :⁠-⁠)
If Lisa is on a path where she heard it, she has so far chosen to ignore it. Or at least has chosen not to bring it up just yet.
I like that you (clowns234), Give your answers as possible options instead of a straight answer giving away possible story or plot.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Eh, she looks like Julianne Moore with a pinch of Susan Sarandon these days where Lisa looks like Sienna Miller with pinch of Sarah Vendella....mmmm:⁠,⁠-⁠) or I could be dreaming, wishing or something like that.
Both sisters started with:

Lisa got merged with this model:

Auntie got merged in with this model:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Both sisters started with:

Lisa got merged with this model:

Auntie got merged in with this model:
Well, I'll tell you this one thing.....it worked out bloody good and those 3 others.....damn! but for me and yes maybe drinks a bit to much Lisa is the main hottie in each scene where as Aunty when you 1st see her when opening the door I just think she looks guant like she's had a few rough patches with drugs, well a bit more than a few but don't get me wrong I wouldn't kick her out of bed of she farted*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For anyone interested:

Tim, Tom, Alice:

Tom:

Tim:

Lisa:

Laurie:

Alice: