dockind13

Jan 11, 2020
At the bar from 16:00 (another subway station)
Thank you my friend. If you don't mind could you answer one more question. For Lucy's story I'm stuck on the part where it says "Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!" Do you know what to do here?

Last edited:

dockind13

Jan 11, 2020
Hello Does anyone know what to do when it says for Lucy's storyline "Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!" Any help would be appreciated.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Thank you my friend. If you don't mind could you answer one more question. For Lucy's story I'm stuck on the part where it says "Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!" Do you know what to do here?
Himself in the same place Only this is not Lexi, but Lucy

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
As well as the bugs, is it just me or does the dev keep adding "new content" by introducing new characters despite the fact that half the characters that are already in the game have maybe 1 or 2 "quests", which is usually just being introduced to them, and then it says "that's all for this character in this update"?

As far as I can see, both in the game and img folders, there are currently 16 characters but there are only gifs and vids for 6 of them.
Maybe because some characters don't enough source material for what he's trying to achieve and introduces a new girl to disregard the problem?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
This game started as stats / sandbox-driven, thus the initial grind. Suddenly, it switched to flat story mode, which is the very opposite of what it initially was. Feels like at some point a different dev just took over and changed the focus of the game enirely. I'm not claiming that's what happened, but it ruins the identity of the game, and it seems whoever's making it doen't quite know what they're aiming for.

Mainbord

Jul 20, 2017
New cheat codes are needed:

XnOj8pQ5Jd = +500 cash
9iuGDQymoN = secret panel
3S8fRlCmUj = items +1
IuNR8gHgtj = all quest items
QDgtW97sQZ = qualification +1
Cnp6jdxbY1 = maxstamina
9IxBxi8GKc = back button

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I'm kinda confused with the tasks for Clara. I did the first one but not it won't let me tell her that I've done the next one

Reactions: ozzbrain
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes