jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
what do you do for the quest with Bolivia something about tennis courts but I don't know where that is?

jrosen

Feb 17, 2020
how do you do this quest? Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!(Before that I should visit Sophia)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone have a full save? since the game still have lot of bugs...or a walktrought to know what to do since character tips are bug and messy at all... i really apreaciate it

PS: im not using any cheat since i tought it would run smooth, but its pointless always end up appearing a bug in some quest and repetitive events... its like the 6th time that "give clara present" appear ... wtf i cant do a thing... please fix up those mayor bugs .. its been happening since 3 or 5 versions ago and are still ... even im doing a whole new game clear and still happen to find a bug

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck with lucy's drink coffee in the morning event. If I go to her classroom I just get normal dialogue.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Does somebody knows how to start the second training session with Monica ? (I mean the "tips" tell me to continue the training but I don't know where to go or at what time...)
So is it bugged or am I missing something ?

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Does somebody knows how to start the second training session with Monica ? (I mean the "tips" tell me to continue the training but I don't know where to go or at what time...)
The house was only accessible once and then disappeared. Am I right?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The house was only accessible once and then disappeared. Am I right?
Yes I can't go to her house anymore.
The tips are pretty nice but too short sometimes and it's hard to understand when the game bug or when you're just stuck because you miss an item or an interaction.

dockind13

Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know what to do for Lucy's story when it says "Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!(Before that I should visit Sophia)"

Xistto

Oct 3, 2020
I still haven't managed to get to that part. I'm stuck on "I decided to train Monica at her home". How do I get past that part?

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
This game needs a walk through more than any other game I have every played. No idea how to achieve things, many interactions have no images and no idea if I have found all content.
Does the choice of avatar matter for which clips we see?
So many questions lol!!

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know what to do for Lucy's story when it says "Maybe I can help Linda to help me? With some sweets...Yeah,chocolate will be good!(Before that I should visit Sophia)"
If you go and talk with Miss Turner then visit Linda there will be an option to give chocolate, give it to her!

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes