hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I downloaded the most recent version and then used a save from probably 3 versions ago. Now my stamina is completely messed up. Do I have to completely start over (and I guess clear my cache) if I download a new version?

Thanks

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I downloaded the most recent version and then used a save from probably 3 versions ago. Now my stamina is completely messed up. Do I have to completely start over (and I guess clear my cache) if I download a new version?

Thanks
Start over, the stamina system got completely changed recently. Or hack your stamina number in JavaScript.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Does this fix the harder than new math sex system with Angela? And are there now pictures? With Angela

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
back button cheat is the most devilish idea for cheats
:illuminati:
dat may sound rethorical but...how buggy the game is now ?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
This game needs a walk through more than any other game I have every played. No idea how to achieve things, many interactions have no images and no idea if I have found all content.
There are walkthrough-like hints how to progress in the characters menu...

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
How do you gain strength, whenever I go to the gym in the mall it just says I can't go in there yet

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Still can't figure out the following parts of this:

1. The police. When Naomi was attacked I called the police thinking that would solve it and can't get anything
2. What "present" I am supposed to make for Naomi

Also I don't know if it is a bug but when you go Lucy or Lexi place and fuck her when clicking Other after missionary it basically put you back a couple pages. Which seems to zap your energy which makes finishing it hard. Can't figure out the max stamina to finish that part

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Still a bug that if you go on a date with Lucy after School, leads to a blank page.

Lucys Fingering picture missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bracco

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it was 9 udates since i stopped caz i cannot get that file ;} FT.V0.47/img/Veronica/Quest/Video/VeronicaSmokeSuck.webm

clicked here and there... checked angela - also no vid... /Angela/Quest/Video/AngelaSpooning.webm .. (not in the folder)

:unsure: ohcomeon! .... k will postpone gaming as usual

Last edited:

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
back button cheat is the most devilish idea for cheats
:illuminati:
dat may sound rethorical but...how buggy the game is now ?

Yeah... for a game this buggy it is absolute MADNESS to not allow the back button. You end up getting stranded and having to find your closest save, WAY too often. This game is interesting but unfortunately little things like that keep me from checking on the updates very frequently.

Reactions: Papercut

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do u have vids with a pathway i posted?
though i assume everyone should have none of such...as no manipulations with folders...simple downloading-unpacking

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I still keep getting stuck on the 2nd Clara quest. I have helped her once int he morning with her car, but now it says " I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s time offer my help again? Guess I should do it in the morning before classes?" I always get stuck here and am never able to fully enjoy the Clara storyline :(

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes