Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
When i look at the 10th screenshot(suppose to be 9th, since the 1st SS is label 0), i was like "Fxxk you, you can keep ALL those 6 items inside your pants pocket and still got 6 more slots to spare?! Come on, at least give the guy a bag pack or something. Don't teachers and/or office people carry a sling bag now adays...*shakes head left and right*"

Nov 30, 2017
Clara Scott
Directress
Tip: Strange voice called me again. Should talk with Clara about it in the morning.

When/where/how do you do this (after the caller on the phone went "She is a bad leader, you should be taking charge")?
Entering the Director's Office in the morning doesn't cause a talk prompt

E2: On the main hub (where you select "Go to school" etc) is "Call Clara". At some point.

E: Also, where does Angela go? Have been at all locations at 12:00, 13:00, and 15:00..

Angela Moore
Photo-Model
Tip: Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her.
I'm currently stuck at this part in Clara's quest. Could you specify the room/building/street you mean with ''main hub''?

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
this game is really good the story is not bad but the game have alot of bugs that can be easily fixed for exp:
1. some video and pics files r miss placed like the clubsex2 video is miss placed an so the game doesnt find it u just have to put in the right file and game will be able to find it
2. there some gif and webm files that the game doesnt display even tho its in the right file and thats doe to some error in the file form, name etc .. the easy fix here is just to change to file form and place and voilà it works again
3. some commands or links dont work such as the anal in all the girls idk why i wasnt able to fix it and some scenes just give an error or don't exist message even tho the scenes do exist in the files
4. there r some files and videos in the file that cant be accessed thro the game the footjob for angla cant be accessed idk why
all these problems can be fixed easily even for someone like me who doesnt have any programing experience hope u fix them in the future and good luck with ur work i really like ur game keep up the good work

bupersowl

Aug 3, 2020
You can cheat most of these things by pressing F12 and entering SugarCube.State.variables
Just tried and looked through everything highlighted but couldnt find out how to do it, also tried changing just 'cash' by searching the amount of money i had, but that didnt work either.

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
Just tried and looked through everything highlighted but couldnt find out how to do it, also tried changing just 'cash' by searching the amount of money i had, but that didnt work either.
SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 99999
There you go. Remember to change area in the game, before the money updates. It is because it already has loaded that variable. So write that command and for example swap rooms in your house.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes