Comics Collection Fazthestampede Collection [2021-02-07] [fazthestampede]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Should I make a VN using Ren'py with a new MC living in the same universe?

• Yes! VISUAL NOVEL all the way

Votes: 237 88.4%
  • Stick to COMICS

Votes: 31 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ammanda

Sep 18, 2017
So was the episode 30 ever released?
Can't find it anywhere and the Patreon page just says 'on hiatus' and nothing else.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hey Ammanda Notjasper ,
Yes, even though my Patreon page is closed and I am on a transitional phase, Ria's last arc; episode 30 will still be published. My target is around 14 days or, to be safely said, the end of this month :) . This last chapter is taking longer than usual because of its density and it's a combination of 3 chapters into 1. It'll be 170-200 pages. 367 frames have been created so far. I'll be posting it only on Pixiv and F95zone due to the major kinks involved.

here are some sneak peaks for you awesome people;
sneak peak 1-ep30.jpg

sneak peak 2-ep30.jpg

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
holy s*** ... such a huge tease.., damn.... I really can't wait to see the next chapter. Take care there, Author. Don't let yourself have any burnouts on this one. We'll be waiting..!
P.S.love you

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
i know this might seem a little redundant but im a huge fan of your comic, and cannot wait for the final chapter. youve done a great job and i look forward to the release in the coming days :)

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi oshocka !
Not redundant at all, I realize this last chapter has taken quite some time. It turns out, it's a combination of 3 episodes into one and 202 pages with 450 frames have been created so far. I may have overdone myself a little on this one, because I want to make a proper goodbye Ria deserves. Now it's still on its editing and finishing phase. I am trying my best to publish it before June 5th. I was thinking of giving you sneak peeks but I know you awesome people don't like spoilers.
Hey, you've made my day with your words and kept my engine running. Thank you.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hi oshocka !
Not redundant at all, I realize this last chapter has taken quite some time. It turns out, it's a combination of 3 episodes into one and 202 pages with 450 frames have been created so far. I may have overdone myself a little on this one, because I want to make a proper goodbye Ria deserves. Now it's still on its editing and finishing phase. I am trying my best to publish it before June 5th. I was thinking of giving you sneak peeks but I know you awesome people don't like spoilers.
Hey, you've made my day with your words and kept my engine running. Thank you.
Take as much time as you need. Don't feel pressured into releasing it before you are pleased with what you've done. Like you said, Ria deserves it.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
BigEffinPerv , thanks so much for saying that. I'm truly blessed to have amazing supporters like you, and everyone else. This last episode will be very personal to me, and I truly hope you'll find it entertaining. I'll post it here the moment it's done.
I love your works, Big Boss!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigEffinPerv

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi,

I'm supposed to post Ria's last episode today, but three days ago my little brother just got Covid. Therefore, despite almost being totally finished (240 pages), the last episode must be postponed at least another week or 10 days. For this, I apologize and I thank you for waiting this long and reading this far. Without you guys, my comics wont even exist.

-Much love.

P.S.
~(if u love spoilers, feel free to ask me and I'll be spoiling some here)
xoxo)~

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigEffinPerv

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

I'm supposed to post Ria's last episode today, but three days ago my little brother just got Covid. Therefore, despite almost being totally finished (240 pages), the last episode must be postponed at least another week or 10 days. For this, I apologize and I thank you for waiting this long and reading this far. Without you guys, my comics wont even exist.

-Much love.

P.S.
~(if u love spoilers, feel free to ask me and I'll be spoiling some here)
xoxo)~
That's sad news. I hope your brother feels better soon.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
final chapter cover.jpg Final Chapter -Part One
"After all craziness happening to Ria downtown, she finally arrived safe at home. Now it all depends on what she does next. Will she be open to her students about the Australian scholarship or stay silent and let everything be? Because this could be her very last day in Pelangi Village..."

Link:
FINAL CHAPTER : Part i download (mega)

-----------------
PS:
This was supposed to be one chapter consisting of 243 pages. But, the time wasn't enough, plus many things have been happening lately. So, rather than publishing it as one whole chapter but delayed til next month, I decided to divide it into two and post the first one today.

"Final chapter part ii" is coming soon. All images have been rendered.
estimation: no longer than 14 days

I hope you enjoy the first part.
thank you for reading.

Love'yall

Last edited:

Cs21

Apr 26, 2020
1624384113225.png Request failed
Connection error. Request is invalid. The url is outdated (1)

:(
Too bad, though. I was really looking forward to.
I love your work..... and Ria too. ;):love:
Too bad these two will be the last part.
Thanks also for the parts so far and for bringing Ria to life.
It would be a pity if it did not continue.
Or are you planning something in the future?

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
:(
Too bad, though. I was really looking forward to.
I love your work..... and Ria too. ;):love:
Too bad these two will be the last part.
Thanks also for the parts so far and for bringing Ria to life.
It would be a pity if it did not continue.
Or are you planning something in the future?
I realize there's something wrong with the link. For you who are having trouble with it, try blocking the link and copy paste it to another tab. I don't know why it's like that LOL..
try this one:

FINAL CHAPTER : Part i download (mega)

Thank you for reading this far, Cs21, and it has been my pleasure. Ria's arc was intended to end at it's 30th chapter and I hope this "part ii" will bring you more joy.
Even though at the moment I'm on a huge temporary pause, if I can pull of a good time management, I will be making a sequel on a form of Ren'py Visual Novel (game). The MC will be Sasha (the red head from chapter 28) but set five years in the future.
I hope whatever comes next, I can share it to you all in the next 3-4 months on F95zone.
and again, people like you are the reason why my gallery is still alive. -Much love

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cs21 and Bcn
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote