• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Comics Collection Fazthestampede Collection [2021-02-07] [fazthestampede]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Should I make a VN using Ren'py with a new MC living in the same universe?

• Yes! VISUAL NOVEL all the way

Votes: 237 88.4%
  • Stick to COMICS

Votes: 31 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cs21

Apr 26, 2020
I realize there's something wrong with the link. For you who are having trouble with it, try blocking the link and copy paste it to another tab. I don't know why it's like that LOL..
try this one:

FINAL CHAPTER : Part i download (mega)

Thank you for reading this far, Cs21, and it has been my pleasure. Ria's arc was intended to end at it's 30th chapter and I hope this "part ii" will bring you more joy.
Even though at the moment I'm on a huge temporary pause, if I can pull of a good time management, I will be making a sequel on a form of Ren'py Visual Novel (game). The MC will be Sasha (the red head from chapter 28) but set five years in the future.
I hope whatever comes next, I can share it to you all in the next 3-4 months on F95zone.
and again, people like you are the reason why my gallery is still alive. -Much love

Nice work. I love it. It is great. It was worth the wait. (y):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fazthestampede

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
133z.jpg
Final Chapter -Part Two
"Ria decided not to tell anyone about undergoing her last day of teaching in Pelangi Junior high school. Little did she know, the rumors of her leaving has spread among teachers. Knowing this could be her very last time seeing her beloved students, what will Ria do next? Will she decide to keep silent from everyone regarding to her departure or will she find a way to send off a proper goodbye?"

LINK:

------------------------------------
I personally want to thank all my readers for supporting me from beginning til the end. This will be marked as the ending of "We Love You, Miss Ria" arc. Ria, the character, has stayed with me quite a while and her image will forever have a special place in my heart.

For my dear readers, I want to thank you for supporting me with your comments, loves, and likes. I hereby take my leave and have a break from comic making for now.

This journey has been memorable and your companionship will always be remembered. I'll miss you guys.
take care out there.
Stay healthy.

-fazthestampede

Cs21

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1300324
Final Chapter -Part Two
"Ria decided not to tell anyone about undergoing her last day of teaching in Pelangi Junior high school. Little did she know, the rumors of her leaving has spread among teachers. Knowing this could be her very last time seeing her beloved students, what will Ria do next? Will she decide to keep silent from everyone regarding to her departure or will she find a way to send off a proper goodbye?"

LINK:
WE LOVE YOU MISS RIA - EPISODE 30 - PART2
------------------------------------
I personally want to thank all my readers for supporting me from beginning til the end. This will be marked as the ending of "We Love You, Miss Ria" arc. Ria, the character, has stayed with me quite a while and her image will forever have a special place in my heart.

For my dear readers, I want to thank you for supporting me with your comments, loves, and likes. I hereby take my leave and have a break from comic making for now.

This journey has been memorable and your companionship will always be remembered. I'll miss you guys.
take care out there.
Stay healthy.

-fazthestampede
Beautiful. I love it very much.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi! How are you?
If you are a fan of exhibitionism, humiliation and corruption, I highly recommend you to play "Casey's Fall" by Sakrilas
link to the game: CLICK HERE

Sakrilas and I had a few chats and made a fan-pic together. I hope you guys like it.^^
this is his version of Ria created in Daz3D:
1) Ria and Casey hanging out together:
1363607_pic_with_ria.png
2) so, I returned the favor. I made Casey's version in Pelangi Village:
Casey-and-Ria-Selfie.jpg

see you next time, guys!
-stay healthy

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Happy New Year, everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it? ^^
This is for you all out there; A special chapter during my hiatus.

Prologue;
" After leaving "Pelangi" village, Ria and Aya rented a motel in the main city near the airport. Yes, it was their last day in the country. Their plan was to take some rest and chill before their flight. What could go wrong, right?"

Download Mega:
or Pixiv Page:
Page_001.jpg
Ciao^^

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
Its great to see a new addition to Ria's story. Im happy that you found some inspiration and were able to crank out another story. Best wishes, you are favorite artist and storyteller and Im glad you are still telling these stories.

Cs21

Apr 26, 2020
Its great to see a new addition to Ria's story. Im happy that you found some inspiration and were able to crank out another story. Best wishes, you are favorite artist and storyteller and Im glad you are still telling these stories.
You spoke from my heart.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi! How are you? I'm back from my 12-month hiatus.
I've created a demo of a game called "Culture shock" that I'm developing. It's still in its early production [v.0.1.5].
Feel free to test it and try it out.
I also made a short comic prologue for you to read before the game starts.

Synopsis:
This is a sequel to "We Love you, Miss Ria". You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village. The story is set 7 years in the future. This decision is due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father. While she conducts her research, she will be experiencing constant culture shocks that slowly reveals her true nature. It's as if this journey only help reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

1) Prologue Chapter LINK:
Page_01.jpg
2) Culture Shock V.0.1.5 LINK
cover patreon and f95zone.png
also, join my discord. the link is at my
I hope you enjoy the prolog chapter and the game's demo. See you!

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! How are you? I'm back from my 12-month hiatus.
I've created a demo of a game called "Culture shock" that I'm developing. It's still in its early production [v.0.1.5].
Feel free to test it and try it out.
I also made a short comic prologue for you to read before the game starts.

Synopsis:
This is a sequel to "We Love you, Miss Ria". You'll be playing as Sasha who's undergoing college research in Pelangi village. The story is set 7 years in the future. This decision is due to her rigid, stressful, and restrained life with her overprotective step father. While she conducts her research, she will be experiencing constant culture shocks that slowly reveals her true nature. It's as if this journey only help reveal her secret interest in activities that involves public exposure.

1) Prologue Chapter LINK: CLICK HERE
View attachment 1781676
2) Culture Shock V.0.1.5 LINK CLICK HERE (GAME)
View attachment 1781679
also, join my discord. the link is at my
I hope you enjoy the prolog chapter and the game's demo. See you!
I was wondering when you'd be back. Happy to see something new. i can't wait to play this.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
its good to see you back and excited for your work! You are without a doubt one of the best exhibitionism comic artists out there so I am excited to try the game you made. I look forward to more updates and content from you!!!
I thank you for the positivity and kind words. They go a long way, bless your heart.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Everyone!
Long time no see.
I hope you're all doing great as always. I found myself making a short comic for an intermezzo and entertainment between updates of the game I'm creating. The story happens after "We love you, Miss Ria" ended and before "Sasha's story -Culture Shock" started. It was requested by a friend. Have a great week, everyone!

The Confession [Bonus Chapter] :

Page_1.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I was thinking, maybe you need to incorporate flashbacks in the game to better tie the old comic with the game, like recalling the way you met characters or things that happened in different places.

• Red Heart

oshocka

Jan 18, 2018
Every time you release an update for the comic or game, I rush to download and try it out. You're great at what you do and it's nice to see you motivated to create. I will gladly read this comic but the quality you do is constantly excellent. Thanks for your time with these projects, they make my day.

• Red Heart

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Bobber Tail That's an actually an insane idea. I will put that in my note, Mr. Bobber.

oshocka you are the reason why people like me are still able to do what we do. I personally thank you for reading and playing them. You are the true hero, my friend.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote