• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Comics Collection Fazthestampede Collection [2021-02-07] [fazthestampede]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Should I make a VN using Ren'py with a new MC living in the same universe?

• Yes! VISUAL NOVEL all the way

Votes: 237 88.4%
  • Stick to COMICS

Votes: 31 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I made a silly questionnaire to aid Sasha's research. Your answers will help the game's development in a significant level.
Here's the link:

There is a prize in the end, claim it! :giggle:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I made a silly questionnaire to aid Sasha's research. Your answers will help the game's development in a significant level.
Here's the link:

Link is dead.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Here's the link:

I'm sorry, my friend, but your link doesn't seem to work.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone.

For you who've been wondering why my two last updates relatively have been having longer intervals in between, this is one of the reasons :coffee:. I was caught creating "The Wishlist Act 1 & 2". It started as a commission, but it continued into a mini arc. Not only is it aligned with Sasha's arc, but it also offers a glimpse of what she'll be facing in the game's future stories. Is it canonically a spoiler? Yes and no :giggle:. Yes, meaning that the direction is close and similar, but for the content and how the story will unfold would be a different question.

Prologue:
"Sasha opened a "Wishlist" for those who favor her completing tasks and fan-activities while being a local nudist celebrity. On her way in completing a wishlist, she realizes that this one is written "anonymous" but with a significantly HUGE TIP. Wondering who requested the wishlist, Sasha gathers all her courage to follow the instructions for the greater good. She keeps reminding herself that she does it for charity, people in need, and freedom of expression."

Page_01.png

This will be the last comic I'll be making in a while (could be for a very long time). The comic consists of approximately 30 pages with 140 images in total. Here is the comic for "The Wishlist -Act i and ii".

Light version
CLICK HERE

Deluxe version
CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoy the content and please have a great week!
-Cheers!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote