deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
In reality, I give up, I won the fight and I have to be told to be seduced twice and it sucks part of my HP, I win again, the same thing, endless loop.

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
Ok im stuck is after the bedroom scene with twin and maid Older sis says friend coming to stay and will be in the bar
get to night no one in bar or any where else try go to bed says still have things to do?????? any help here?
On a dide note have had game just shut down at diffrent times tryed to load a save and insted it overwrote and saved had to start again.
Tryed the fight and its farkn horible to get past...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Very Cool game,loved the series and the movie was alright. I just have to say poor guy though. In the Prologue I thought he was a tomboy:FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:. Anyhow Can not wait to see how corruption will play a role in the story.

Reactions: HyperManagement

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Ok im stuck is after the bedroom scene with twin and maid Older sis says friend coming to stay and will be in the bar
get to night no one in bar or any where else try go to bed says still have things to do?????? any help here?
On a dide note have had game just shut down at diffrent times tryed to load a save and insted it overwrote and saved had to start again.
Tryed the fight and its farkn horible to get past...
You (should) get a phone message when you enter you room. In that message you can agree to join them at the bar and if you do that, just walk in that room to start the event.

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
been walking in and out of bed room no message this is the second time for the bardone one with the BJ scene

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys to progress with Carolyn do i have to choose the sub choiches like do homework etc or there's an alternative way ? ty

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
been walking in and out of bed room no message this is the second time for the bardone one with the BJ scene
Finish the first 3 scenes with her. (Evening living room, night living room, daytime gym. Then have a breakfast when she tells the other girl comes over. And that night you should get the text once you enter the bedroom

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
What are the correct defense commands to beat the succubus?
Choose endure to temptings, stun her with hard punch. Or use kick for bigger damage. She can be defeated with 1 or 2 heals. She grabs you anyway two times in the fight then just kick her off with the quick time action. I don't think it's too difficult. ( This isn't directed at you but at the commenters above). Originally, I wanted to make it even harder with limited action time and by giving cooldown to stun :D

HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
i loaded save instantly got the fight and game ended is that it? or was that like dev save and have to start fresh?
the fight is the last patch 0.5.0. But 0.4.0 is fresh on this page too. I recommend you to start from the beginning or use this. If you finished the last public patch this save will be the one you need cuzi uploaded to patches in one now

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes