HyperManagement

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
This fight is absolute garbage and this average ass game would be a lot better without it. I've had to restart it over 20 times and I think the kick has landed once, never landed a hard punch and the counters don't work most of the time. I'm following the guide for what counters work on what grabs. Was this even tested?
Around 500 times

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
I actually like the fight with all the teasing stuff, but only if I can skip the dialogue or at least fast-forward it. It is quite painful to keep waiting for her to finish all the talking especially when I try to see all the scenes, it makes the fight longer than it should be. Btw, I think this mechanic alone can make a really cool sex-fighting(resistant) game.

Advice, add a save after the fight will be most grateful. Add a cum bar in the fight like this, every time you got tease the bar increase until you finally cum and buff the opponent, add a debuff to mc, or even get a orgasm denial/ruined rgasm sence will be perfect.

Last, Love you game. Can't wait for next update.

Reactions: HyperManagement

littlemyworld

Jul 20, 2017
This fight is absolute garbage and this average ass game would be a lot better without it. I've had to restart it over 20 times and I think the kick has landed once, never landed a hard punch and the counters don't work most of the time. I'm following the guide for what counters work on what grabs. Was this even tested?
The fight is actually easier than you thought, just basic attack till you get 100tp, defend or dodge the ball thing, win all mini-games in two rounds, heal when your hp hits around 600, and repeat. The only complaint is it just takes too long.

Reactions: HyperManagement

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to make this image unstuck
I had the same issue, If you have a save file right before this sex scene go back to it, and before you end the sex scene switch to the HJ position.
The cleaning minigame won't start for me either, and I can't see the Demon's pose in the fight making it impossible to react, can't break free either because the bar minigame stutters, and the arrows minigame is straight up broken... what a mess...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 777Mike777

TheMonSun

Jun 1, 2017
I actually like the fight with all the teasing stuff, but only if I can skip the dialogue or at least fast-forward it...
Yeah Its interesting and i like it for what its trying to be but goddamn is it frustrating, The fight would be great if it fucking worked right. Most of this game is broken and that sucks cause i like it alot. Im hoping it gets a bit more polish so ill feel justified throwing some money in, but right now it just feels like a waste sadly. :confused:

Reactions: Sasarko99

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Choose endure to temptings, stun her with hard punch. Or use kick for bigger damage. She can be defeated with 1 or 2 heals. She grabs you anyway two times in the fight then just kick her off with the quick time action. I don't think it's too difficult. ( This isn't directed at you but at the commenters above). Originally, I wanted to make it even harder with limited action time and by giving cooldown to stun :D
Dude, we may not be as talented as you think :D

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
From the start. Why not renpy? It's literally the easiest way to create any game. One hour in manuals and lets go...
UI ugly and inconvenient as feck (why center align for dialogues, for Christ’s sake?).
And you can't do anything with it because it's NOT renpy and all mods just useless...
I hope content will be at least not bad as that decision, or I guess more 1/5 star review may appear...

Reactions: Piratefishes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Dude, we may not be as talented as you think :D
Guys, if the fight is such a pain. Why don't you just use a cheat? like heal yourself each time you think you'll lose. SO that you don't miss anything by one shotting the enemy. There are a lot of cheats for rpgm games srlsy just search for them. If you want a link just ask I'll share it. I'm just too lazy to go search for my personal favorite.

BTW, I hope dev doesn't mind it...

THX

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
some bro really one star reviewed this because it was not renpy wtf. my only concern is i hope the dev finishes this one and updates fairly. i got hopes for this one. ill prob support if updates turn regular and saves actually carry over each update.

Last edited:

Diaz234

Apr 20, 2022
some bro really one star reviewed this because it was not renpy wtf. my only concern is i hope the dev finishes this one and updates fairly frequent. his previous game was good as well but those were the issues. so i got hopes for this one. ill prob support if updates turn regular and saves actually carry over each update.
i was thinking the same. He must be the kind of person who gets kicked around constantly in his miserable life, so he goes to mcdonalds and starts arguing with the cashier or comes here to this site and gives one-star ratings with stupid reasons because he thinks it makes him important..

• Haha
Reactions: jaggedlunch

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
What's his previous game? This dev is so right up my alley, i wanna play all his games
his previous game was called under control if I'm not mistaken. abandoned now. I liked it a lot acually for what it was. issue with it was every update had to replay the whole game or I'd have supported then for sure plus slowish updates. which is why I did like a month of support for this one once I realized it was same dev earlier and they were back at it and i plan to go in regular if updates become consistent. the dev has certainly improved in skill since then a lot. at the very least graphic wise. this game honestly reminds me of like a nlt media game a bit but still with the good darker tone from his previous game. I think the cool thing about this dev is they probably won't shy away from hardcore darker femdom content so big plus. already added in a bad end as well so that's nice. gonna stay tuned for sure.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Ok im stuck is after the bedroom scene with twin and maid Older sis says friend coming to stay and will be in the bar
get to night no one in bar or any where else try go to bed says still have things to do?????? any help here?
On a dide note have had game just shut down at diffrent times tryed to load a save and insted it overwrote and saved had to start again.
Tryed the fight and its farkn horible to get past...
Go to your own room, your sister will send you a message, you will go to the bar based on that message. they will be there. Be sure to save in front of the bar door.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Choose endure to temptings, stun her with hard punch. Or use kick for bigger damage. She can be defeated with 1 or 2 heals. She grabs you anyway two times in the fight then just kick her off with the quick time action. I don't think it's too difficult. ( This isn't directed at you but at the commenters above). Originally, I wanted to make it even harder with limited action time and by giving cooldown to stun :D
I tried many times but couldn't pass.
Can you make it easier? Or can you share a post-fight save?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
From the start. Why not renpy? It's literally the easiest way to create any game. One hour in manuals and lets go...
UI ugly and inconvenient as feck (why center align for dialogues, for Christ’s sake?).
And you can't do anything with it because it's NOT renpy and all mods just useless...
I hope content will be at least not bad as that decision, or I guess more 1/5 star review may appear...
The engine is a drawback, I totally agree, but to give this game only 1 star is unfair, of course, different people have different opinions but I feel that your rating is in bad faith.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
The engine is a drawback, I totally agree, but to give this game only 1 star is unfair, of course, different people have different opinions but I feel that your rating is in bad faith.
I mean... that's why we call it "rating", right? If the game is actually good, good ratings will override the bad one. :)

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes