sk_cool

May 25, 2018
i can not load from the start screen (impossible to select the load button)? What can i do ?
I don't always want to play through the start scene to be able to load?
thx
is there any fix for it I am also facing the same issue

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I tried the game, the setting is great, NPC's are good, story is good, but having to run everywhere with RND elements is driving me nuts. I finally stopped because it felt way more like work than fun. A map feature showing where everyone is and where activities are would make a huge difference, along with a journal feature to let us know what we should be doing. Other improvements would be removing the need to go to your room to change clothes, and being able to accelerate time anywhere instead of just in the living room.

May 9, 2017
RPGM games done right are awesome. I see promise here.

A few points of improvement.

- Quest Log. (For knowing your progress and what you need to be doing)

EDIT:
- NPCs should be interactable even outside events.
- A stats screen (Not sure If its already there but I didnt find it).

Godspeed

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HyperManagement

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I don't know what the problem might be, but it seems unique to me because only the two of you have reported it so far :/
You need a quest log.."where to go"."what to do." I don't know English.:unsure:.. I use a translator. VERY DIFFICULT TO PLAY.:(NEED TIPS.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Yes domroute starts from this patch. (There is only once scene so far)
At least you included it and we have the choice between 2 routes. I'm so frustrated of VNs that lock you on 1 route.
I'm so happy to see a game where the MC start in such a sub setting. I hope we can shape him into a good dom. Honestly, there are a lot of games where you can play a dom/sub mc but it's just no the same if it's easy for him to do since the start. I like it when we have the reversal/revenge trope, it's actually super rare.
SO yeah, happy to see you included it

THX

Reactions: HyperManagement

dogerts

May 8, 2020
This fight is absolute garbage and this average ass game would be a lot better without it. I've had to restart it over 20 times and I think the kick has landed once, never landed a hard punch and the counters don't work most of the time. I'm following the guide for what counters work on what grabs. Was this even tested?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes