Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Some NPCs look a lot better then the MC, maybe an idea to make one of the cop girls the MC? <.< Just a thought.
The MC wants to lose weight and started doing exercise. Maybe she'll become slimmer and will look better. On the other hand her face is very nice.

Jul 21, 2019
I personally don't mind having any no scenes in this update.
cuz, I don't like the visual novels making the MC having sex every 10 minutes.

BTW, why the MC calls her father and mother "Landlord" and "Landlady" ?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Would the idea of having the female characters having pubic hair be a good or bad?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The idea behind the narrative has potential but the execution is really bad with a lot of poor narrative choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why so few sex scenes? You show a scene of Liam dreaming about having sex with Claire, but don't show the dream? Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flower's Fan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Flower of Evil

If you click on advanced - characters - Alex and then hit the previous arrow key and go to Tim when you hit return while on Tim's profile you'll hit this error. It doesn't happen the other way though just the one way and it only seems to happen with Tim. Actually it seems Tim might be the problem one. Yeah clicking on Tim and hitting return throws up that error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 107, in __call__
raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: u'Characters_Usedd' is not a screen or a label.

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The fuck are you smoking lmao
The MC is perfectly fine.
A so nice way to talk to people who don't share your tastes! But maybe you're but a brute and can't do otherwise. Besides I was only reporting the MC's own words and intentions, before my comment.

Last edited:

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Would the idea of having the female characters having pubic hair be a good or bad?
Tbh, it's good. I have kept it, especially for an event later on. Can't tell 'ya everything but...

will futa be avoidable? i hate chicks with dicks
Of course. Read the "Avoidable Fetishes" part in the OP.

The idea behind the narrative has potential but the execution is really bad with a lot of poor narrative choices.

Why so few sex scenes? You show a scene of Liam dreaming about having sex with Claire, but don't show the dream? Why?
That's a lot of questions to answer but I'll clear them out as it's just not you but some more people who have similar questions:

TO ALL (General FAQ):

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Flower of Evil

If you click on advanced - characters - Alex and then hit the previous arrow key and go to Tim when you hit return while on Tim's profile you'll hit this error. It doesn't happen the other way though just the one way and it only seems to happen with Tim. Actually it seems Tim might be the problem one. Yeah clicking on Tim and hitting return throws up that error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 107, in __call__
raise Exception("%r is not a screen or a label." % orig_screen)
Exception: u'Characters_Usedd' is not a screen or a label.
Thank you for pointing it out, myuhinny :)
It'll be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: myuhinny
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes