qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I wish the MC was more attractive. I mean, come on, she is just plain fat, not curvy. And her face and head in general are not that well made.
I would say that almost all female characters in the game are somewhere between ugly and barely acceptable in terms of looks. Come, it is an adult game...

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I wish the MC was more attractive. I mean, come on, she is just plain fat, not curvy. And her face and head in general are not that well made.
I would say that almost all female characters in the game are somewhere between ugly and barely acceptable in terms of looks. Come, it is an adult game...
She is more fat than curby but generally the characters look ok to good,the game needs some polishing but its good so far.

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
maybe im stupid but is there actually any sexual content? in skipped through and nothing rly happened.
Oh and the Chapter transitions are a pain in the ass, too loud, too slow and u cant click it away...

Reactions: Fapmaister

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Sorry Dev, but this was just a cringe-fest for me...... rediculous scenarios...ie, put on bathing suit to chat for 5 mins....Huh? Gets hired to find and question a drug dealer, but is taken there by the heavy of the person who hired her, so, why they bother to hire her? Said person says No, i seen this Michael and it aint your father, so how does he even know her father? But lo and behold her father gets arrested and pretends not to know her He even winks at her but she is just too damn dumb to realize this age-old 'nudge-nudge' play along hint...sorry, really am....but it's awful

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A little food for thought (opinion time, actually lol)...
The Chapter title screens take way too long and can't be skipped through. One letter at a time, then waiting time at the end, is unnecessary.
Just a suggestion, if you're gonna have it run at one letter at a time, at least give the ability to skip through it. r, make it all appear at once, and give us the ability to just click when done reading it. It literally takes a half second to read it. lol

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
L7Bear

Are you sure it's installed right and the latest version? I just checked and she yells out the correct word when using the patch.
Correct. I was saying that Without the patch the "Landlord!" dialogue doesn't make much sense.
With the patch she cries out for her dad instead.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes