Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

COMING SOON~

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Love the Prologue. Sets the scene nicely.

When Sylvia was found it wrecked me emotionally, for reasons that ought to be obvious.
But when she survived, it left me feeling good.

Already looking forward to more.

Ifartedtoolong, thanks for the links but only Patrons can read them.

Why does an incest patch exist for this version if there isn't any incest?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan
Oct 25, 2020
I am only a fan, not the original dev ;)
But yeah, I do have access to that announcement as a patron. So, here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3/4 of that was great, then it turned into same old that we've heard before. Blood rushed in and then out of my member so quick it that it doesn't know what happened. So much so it turned sideways, like a dog turning its head when you give a fucked up command.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suspect that for "gig" you should read "rig." No one talks about their "new gig" unless it's a job or they have a typo.

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Another game getting a remake hope I don't lose interest like I do with most games that do a remake.
In another one of his posts, he said he's going to introduce a lot of features like sandbox, hint system (with a surprise which I have no clue about), side characters, side quests, and more... Moreover, he plans to make his prev renders better. So, I'm quite eager to see how this goes myself.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
In another one of his posts, he said he's going to introduce a lot of features like sandbox, hint system (with a surprise which I have no clue about), side characters, side quests, and more... Moreover, he plans to make his prev renders better. So, I'm quite eager to see how this goes myself.

I hope he gives the MC a better hairstyle...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I guess it'll depend on what characters your redoing. If it's just the dudes I won't care as I generally never pay attention to dudes in female protagonist type games.
Ditto. The only reason I hugged whatsisface is to get the +1 Romance I needed to access other scenes.
It's weird that you need to hug a dude to access FxF scenes though.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
Is there a difference between LEWDPATCHER and DONTCENSOR? should I install both or how does it work?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes