Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I was telling dev that turning game in to sandbox is usually death sentence for the said game. Sadly he didn't listen and here we are.
Last Patreon activity 4 months ago.
Hahahaha, what is it with these devs insisting on turning their games to fucking sandbox. Like they think to themselves "9 out of 10 sandbox games fail, but MINE will be the one to break the mold!!"

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The fucker abandoned and deleted anything he had and all contacts,this game unlike many VNs had good dialogue AND great art,ffs.,,,

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The game had some dark undertones to the story, and I'll bet the dev couldn't take the very vocal snowflakes that crawl out of their hiding spots for games like this. It's a shame really, almost makes you wish there is an aptitude test someone needs to pass before becoming a VN developer.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game had some dark undertones to the story, and I'll bet the dev couldn't take the very vocal snowflakes that crawl out of their hiding spots for games like this. It's a shame really, almost makes you wish there is an aptitude test someone needs to pass before becoming a VN developer.
I'm not so sure it was a lack of aptitude at all. I heard the developer wanted to go sandbox with this but nobody else did.
Taking a story heavy game like this wanting to force it into sandbox is always a death sentence.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
When a developer's enthusiasm dies, the game dies. It's as simple as that. What caused the death of enthusiasm isn't diagnosable from the outside.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes