Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
word of advice , you may want to put focus on depth and quality of charackter then on quantity.
Thank you so much!:) I was actually waiting for such an advice upon the game. I know, it can be way better than it is right now. I'll keep this in mind when working on the next update!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Fixed it.
On which mirror(s) precisely, if you don't mind my asking? While it would be only a teensy hassle to snatch the files from one of the other titles running on Ren'Py 7.4.5 I've currently lying around, I actually would have to identify one of them first, so…

Oh and I will definitely download this… although I'll probably get lost staring at the title screen for hours on end. :love:

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
The text gets cut off.

View attachment 1241462

Then we get that:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
    with fade(.5)
TypeError: 'MultipleTransition' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
    with fade(.5)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2663, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3570, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'MultipleTransition' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Featuring Detective 1.0
Fri Jun 11 22:46:03 2021
The lighting is a bit strange ... overlit and bloomy - and with not enough contrast... and some sepia tint? ... everything looks a bit dirty. When you want that overly bright and shining highligh style, then commit to it and dont half ass it ^^

View attachment 1241486 View attachment 1241488 View attachment 1241490

Then we get more generic renders later on - but all quite grainy, but the lighting is gone. So maybe the dev saw that this look didnt work.

View attachment 1241509

The story is ... yeah ... She wont advertise her "agency"? And how should anyone know about it then? There is no way around advertisement - especially for a business like hers.

Then everything just happen and you dont have that many choices - she just gets played by every male around her ... except that beta assistant? (I guess?).

The girl looks nice, but the rest is not that well done. There is potential, but its short and the grainy renders let me assume that the machine of the dev is not that great, so I doubt we will see huge update or much better renders.

All in all its ... ok? ... nothing terrible - just quite generic and not really well executed.
I really appreciate your honest review here. You're definitely not wrong . Tbh, I'm a rookie developer (a fast learner tho-) and I really put my efforts into the scope of improvement and someday it'll truly be flawless.
About the code error:
It'll be fixed asap.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Don't fall into the trap so many other Devs have where you spend months on end making "perfect" renders. I really like what you're doing with the story, and I'm genuinely impressed that you're not taking the sunshine and rainbows approach to the story. Really looking forward to future updates, and will have a loyal patreon out of me depending on next update or two. Well done so far.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
First glance I see shitty auto pullout, that same fucking Grease/Elvis hairstyle, obligatory bbc and that fat bastard that's in every femc slut simulator games. Just needs sandbox and we may have a winner this time. :KEK:
Every game in here is different and has its own story. Although, I'll keep a poll about turning it into a sandbox, later on.:unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
From the tags, you can see that this is going to be a great game, it's a long way, I just hope this one doesn't go the way many others did.
We are still supportive and then we are always on hand, thinking because everything is good, there must always be a problem so that we don't end the game.:unsure:

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Don't fall into the trap so many other Devs have where you spend months on end making "perfect" renders. I really like what you're doing with the story, and I'm genuinely impressed that you're not taking the sunshine and rainbows approach to the story. Really looking forward to future updates, and will have a loyal patreon out of me depending on next update or two. Well done so far.
I'm delighted to hear that. :D

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I join the previous question.
I wonder if there is a lesbian route here, and if there are any forced scenes.
Not a fan of games where the female main character turns into a stupid whore fucking everything that moves.

edit: oops, did not see the previous answer)

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Look promising, renders are sometimes grainy but it is expected for a first release of a new dev, a little improvement should be good.
For the story i will wait a little, not enough content to judge.
GL dev, it look interesting particulary the point system if well implemented

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Wow, there are a lot of tags/fetishes planned. There are many, many of them that I don't like, but the description about having loyal-love-romantic routes is what will make me play. And if all the content in the game is optional and nothing is forced on us, even better. I think this would be ideal.

I will add the game to the Watch list and wait to play until there is a clear lesbian route . I hope I don't wait that long. So, knowing that it is possible to play exclusively lesbian, I have a couple of questions. I hope I'm not bothering, I'll try to be brief.

1) I appreciate that we can have an exclusively lesbian route. but I have to ask: Will it really be exclusively lesbian? Or even if we are not forced to have sex with men, will we still be forced to be groped without consent, humiliated, flirt with men, and sexually harass the protagonist?

Seeing harem and incest in the planned tags:
2) Will we have the opportunity to create a lesbian harem? It would be amazing. I would say there is no lesbian harem game. I only remember one, but I may be forgetting some.

3) Regarding incest, are there plans to include some lesbian incest?
And as a personal opinion, I would love it if we could do these two things in the loyal-love-romantic route. Maybe a harem isn't exactly loyal. :KEK:
But it's definitely possible to create a harem based on healthy love relationships.

Much success in the development!

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Wow, there are a lot of tags/fetishes planned. There are many, many of them that I don't like, but the description about having loyal-love-romantic routes is what will make me play. And if all the content in the game is optional and nothing is forced on us, even better. I think this would be ideal.

I will add the game to the Watch list and wait to play until there is a clear lesbian route . I hope I don't wait that long. So, knowing that it is possible to play exclusively lesbian, I have a couple of questions. I hope I'm not bothering, I'll try to be brief.

1) I appreciate that we can have an exclusively lesbian route. but I have to ask: Will it really be exclusively lesbian? Or even if we are not forced to have sex with men, will we still be forced to be groped without consent, humiliated, flirt with men, and sexually harass the protagonist?

Seeing harem and incest in the planned tags:
2) Will we have the opportunity to create a lesbian harem? It would be amazing. I would say there is no lesbian harem game. I only remember one, but I may be forgetting some.

3) Regarding incest, are there plans to include some lesbian incest?
And as a personal opinion, I would love it if we could do these two things in the loyal-love-romantic route. Maybe a harem isn't exactly loyal. :KEK:
But it's definitely possible to create a harem based on healthy love relationships.

Much success in the development!
Firstly, thank you for filling this up and stating your thoughts about the game. Feedback and reviews are what help me to improve the game further.

Now to your questions:
1) Unfortunately or fortunately such situations are likely to arise. But- You will have an option to prevent it beforehand.
2) Boom.:geek: Yep, you would have such an opportunity(Not just once but a lotta times). Although, it's going to be sorta hard to make the mc surrender. So, good luck with the choices!
3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Havenless_
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes