Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The text gets cut off.
Thank you so much!:) I was actually waiting for such an advice upon the game. I know, it can be way better than it is right now. I'll keep this in mind when working on the next update!
I don't like having the text restricted like that in center for half what it could show so tend to go into the coding and fix for my preference :p
oh and this way the whole text shows :D
1623538488230.png
gui.rpy:

define gui.name_xpos = 20
define gui.dialogue_xpos = 48
define gui.dialogue_ypos = 50
define gui.dialogue_width = 1210

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I don't like having the text restricted like that in center for half what it could show so tend to go into the coding and fix for my preference :p
oh and this way the whole text shows :D
View attachment 1243245
gui.rpy:

define gui.name_xpos = 20
define gui.dialogue_xpos = 48
define gui.dialogue_ypos = 50
define gui.dialogue_width = 1210
Thank you for playing and letting me know! I'll swap them right away.:)

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
welp good stuff I am not been able to find myself a permant girlfriend yet ^^ so I will defintly cheeck this out soon, I usally test it out, if I enjoy, I will rate & like it after, and if Keep playing it? well then its a Master-piece among other Master Creators around here! :))

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Ill say the screen shots look promising and i may try it when has something to it. But please for love love of all things you can listen to people who give advice on looks and animations and so on but PLEASE do not listen to all these people of i want only this or i want only that i hate everything else blah blah blah. Make it how you want and just a heads up be prepared for the shit storm to come soon from all the crazies. Best of Luck and to leave with the cutest gif I've found. Dont let it scare you though lol.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Ill say the screen shots look promising and i may try it when has something to it. But please for love love of all things you can listen to people who give advice on looks and animations and so on but PLEASE do not listen to all these people of i want only this or i want only that i hate everything else blah blah blah. Make it how you want and just a heads up be prepared for the shit storm to come soon from all the crazies. Best of Luck and to leave with the cutest gif I've found. Dont let it scare you though lol.
I appreciate the advice and I'm not exactly changing the game for anyone else;)
I have it mentioned "A wide range of fetishes". So, that probably includes a lot of choices in-game and the player would have a chance to play each route exclusively.
Talking of the advice and suggestions - They are always most welcomed!

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Wow. A detective love corruption game. With female mc ;) You know i love a mystery game. Interested to see how this plays.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Poor girl. But hey it’s just fantasy/a game.

Happy to see a fem protag girl in the updates! Girl looks quite nice even I personally would change things here and there like e.g. give her more eyeliner, maybe a bit rounder cheeks and a bit bigger boobies. But still solid in my opinion. At least curvy hips and thighs and still Somewhat natural look (no doll, not too thin, no plastic surgery look)

will she meat old grandpas and ugly guys too? Not that I wish her she will but it’s a game and it’s my masochistic kink

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Poor girl. But hey it’s just fantasy/a game.

Happy to see a fem protag girl in the updates! Girl looks quite nice even I personally would change things here and there like e.g. give her more eyeliner, maybe a bit rounder cheeks and a bit bigger boobies. But still solid in my opinion. At least curvy hips and thighs and still Somewhat natural look (no doll, not too thin, no plastic surgery look)

will she meat old grandpas and ugly guys too? Not that I wish her she will but it’s a game and it’s my masochistic kink
It's not just a "fantasy/a game". I plan to make the story as real as one's life. This is the sole reason that I have tried my best to give them a realistic look and features. :lepew:

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Very interesting this project. I will certainly be attentive to the next updates.
Congratulations to the creator of the game. I really liked the appearance of the protagonist, a body that looks very delicious. I just hope they don't fill the lesbian game and if there are lesbians they can be avoided.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Very interesting this project. I will certainly be attentive to the next updates.
Congratulations to the creator of the game. I really liked the appearance of the protagonist, a body that looks very delicious. I just hope they don't fill the lesbian game and if there are lesbians they can be avoided.
I'm glad to hear that! Also, don't worry lesbian content can be avoided and the update will be coming soon~

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I found a error, when Oliver is dreaming about Claire, the game crashes, it gives error logs. I hit ignore and the game continues right after the supposed scene ending. It crashes the moment he looks at her ass, hehe

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes