Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hope the futa is not even in the game. It´s one of the most abhorrent things ever
It gets frustrating when you see fans of a particular kink post into numerous threads and sometimes demand / sometimes request that their particular kink be added to a VN / game. Even more frustrating when at times it is their only contribution to a thread and probably had nt even given VN / game a try before doing so.

We a; have our particular mix of kinks. For myself I sometimes try games just purely because they have already flagged one of my own kinks. But sometimes I will simply follow links where others have recommended them or even that the preview features a hot girl. Sometimes I have found I is not to me, but sometimes I have found that even though it is not my chosen kinks, if the VN / game is well written that I will stick it with it a bit longer and maybe broaden my own horizons.

I am a big believer in the developer should primarily tell the story that they want to tell, and secondarily listen to what the majority of their paying Patreons want. But I don't think they should change their plans just because a few posters have been demanding / requesting futa / pregnancy / bestiality / scat / necrophilia / rape / BDSM or whatever their chosen kink is.

Not having a go at anyone specific but just at the recent trend I have seen in many threads.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is that 200+ renders in 1.10 additional 200+ renders to the 200+ renders in 1.0 release or is it basically the same number in total?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i would like to see shota in your game. Thanks for the game, keep going
yeah no matter what YOU would like to see , PATREON NOW BANS all games with your particular kink ....s far Subscribestar does not but i am sure the so-called holier than thou religious right will force them to make a change like they did with Patreon

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Maybe you can make a choice that main character would be a futa/trans(without a pussy one/dickgirl), you can add some soft rape and swinging content, and also maybe some bestiality.
the last in your list is a definite no go as long as they are using Patreon for donations

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Blow air into his mouth or kick him hard.... Kick him hard it is. There are going to be so many lonely lonely dudes in this game and the dudes might as well become gay as I'm never going to do anything with any of them ever anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Tony507

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can't say I've seen this one before. But I'm liking what I see so far.

I really like how the points show up before you make a choice. I've seen games that require a mod for such things.

Reactions: Tony507

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Maybe you can make a choice that main character would be a futa/trans(without a pussy one/dickgirl), you can add some soft rape and swinging content, and also maybe some bestiality.
This is my first time denying a request but I don't have any plans of adding 'Multiple Protagonist' or 'Bestiality' in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507 and Dyhart

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
yeah no matter what YOU would like to see , PATREON NOW BANS all games with your particular kink ....s far Subscribestar does not but i am sure the so-called holier than thou religious right will force them to make a change like they did with Patreon
Leave it to me ;)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have to admit that I have not played the game yet. But from the attached images it looks like she has a boyfriend / husband. And that's the part I've never understood about these types of games. If she is destined to be fucked by everyone, why does she have a partner?
I like games of female protagonist type Anna or Lily but I never understood why to have a partner

Kindly answered by a colleague here so my comment no longer makes sense
Thanks Flower of Evil

Last edited:
Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I have to admit that I have not played the game yet. But from the attached images it looks like she has a boyfriend / husband. And that's the part I've never understood about these types of games. If she is destined to be fucked by everyone, why does she have a partner?
I like games of female protagonist type Anna or Lily but I never understood why to have a partner
She's just 19 and single.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes