Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe you can make a choice that main character would be a futa/trans(without a pussy one/dickgirl), you can add some soft rape and swinging content, and also maybe some bestiality.
I presume you are joking, although sometimes it is difficult to tell on internet, especially with people posting with varying degrees of fluency in English.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
based free software chad

the music is very well chosen as well, it's good to hold attention with this sort of music when the game moves a bit slower

also adding another +1 to pregnancy

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
'DILF' ?

Dogs? Ducks? Dudes? Doorknobs? "... I'd Love to Fuck" ? I have never seen that tag / term before... it scares me!

one word of advice - careful about trying to become all things to all people... it is the path to madness, frustration, never-ending dev cycle and almost always failure. Just do your game as you want it and keep to your "vision". You will end up with a much better product.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
one word of advice - careful about trying to become all things to all people... it is the path to madness, frustration, never-ending dev cycle and almost always failure. Just do your game as you want it and keep to your "vision". You will end up with a much better product.
100% agree - you don't want to have the story written by committee.

If 1 or 2 of the more popular kinks fit in with dev's vision of the main story then great.
Just don't listen solely to those who shout loudest about their chosen kink.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan
Sep 8, 2017
'DILF' ?

Dogs? Ducks? Dudes? Doorknobs? "... I'd Love to Fuck" ? I have never seen that tag / term before... it scares me!

MILF= Mothers I'd Love to Fuck
DILF= Dad I'd Love to Fuck

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
'DILF' ?

I'm well aware of it and I am doing it the way I want to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Having finished the second release of the game, I had the following impressions:

1. The graphics are okay, except for a few characters that didn't look human (Mr. Lumpy, the neighbor, and Mutant Face Dude, the one who gets shot. Mutant face Dude is out of the picture, so just leave that, but if Mr. Lumpy is going to play a role, you'll want to consider re-doing him so that he looks like a human being and not a shapeless blob with a head.
2. The Story looks like it could be a highlight of the game, what with the deadbeat dad and the mystery of the mother's death. But right now the game seems filled with lots of distractions from the story, like the whiny assistant (how can she afford two salaries in a business she is just starting, anyway), the shopping trip, and the two bimbo maybe-cops. The one part where the story may have been advanced (her going on a mission with Deter) didn't tell us anything about the story. You'd be better served by getting the players involved in the story first and then add the details and new characters. The story isn't a mystery to the players; the mystery is whether there is a story.
3. The bggest problem I had with the game was the dialogue. People just don't talk like they do in the game (e.g."our destination has arrived") to the point where, sometimes, I don't even know what the person is trying to say. Read some movie scripts or look at a modern book to see how professional writers do dialogue. If there is a language barrier, get some proofreading help (I can lend a hand if you need it).
4. Get some playtesters who can catch illogical things like the heroine kicking her neighbor when he isn't breathing (as opposed to calling an ambulance RIGHT NOW), or handing a gun to someone who has never used one and not even mentioning that the gun won't work because she doesn't even know that there is a safety, let alone how to release it. No one with any sense hands a loaded firearm to another person and tells them to learn to shoot it on the job. If your current playtesters are all just patrons, consider bringing in some playtesters with experience.

As far as themes, i recommend you just stick to the currently planned ones, and forego things like futas, pregnancy, incest, bestiality, alien abduction, etc. Your plate is plenty full with what you have planned, so don't even ask if people want to overload your plate. Once you've completed the game in a first ass, you can go back and add more variation. Adding pregnancy in particular has been the breaking point for a lot of games, because it is hard to do right and it absolutely dominates gameplay when done right. Notice how FemLife development has slowed to a crawl since introducing pregnancy? And Accidental Woman? I think we will see The Fixer hit that wall in two updates or so. Don't go there.

Anyway, good luck with this game. You say in the devnotes that the story is the most important thing for you, and I think that you should keep your focus on the story. Introduce features and characters as needed to support the story, and if they aren't needed to support the story, then leave them for later. Story-based games (as opposed to feature-based games) are rare here and you could create your own niche.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Having finished the second release of the game, I had the following impressions:

1. The graphics are okay, except for a few characters that didn't look human (Mr. Lumpy, the neighbor, and Mutant Face Dude, the one who gets shot. Mutant face Dude is out of the picture, so just leave that, but if Mr. Lumpy is going to play a role, you'll want to consider re-doing him so that he looks like a human being and not a shapeless blob with a head.
2. The Story looks like it could be a highlight of the game, what with the deadbeat dad and the mystery of the mother's death. But right now the game seems filled with lots of distractions from the story, like the whiny assistant (how can she afford two salaries in a business she is just starting, anyway), the shopping trip, and the two bimbo maybe-cops. The one part where the story may have been advanced (her going on a mission with Deter) didn't tell us anything about the story. You'd be better served by getting the players involved in the story first and then add the details and new characters. The story isn't a mystery to the players; the mystery is whether there is a story.
3. The bggest problem I had with the game was the dialogue. People just don't talk like they do in the game (e.g."our destination has arrived") to the point where, sometimes, I don't even know what the person is trying to say. Read some movie scripts or look at a modern book to see how professional writers do dialogue. If there is a language barrier, get some proofreading help (I can lend a hand if you need it).
4. Get some playtesters who can catch illogical things like the heroine kicking her neighbor when he isn't breathing (as opposed to calling an ambulance RIGHT NOW), or handing a gun to someone who has never used one and not even mentioning that the gun won't work because she doesn't even know that there is a safety, let alone how to release it. No one with any sense hands a loaded firearm to another person and tells them to learn to shoot it on the job. If your current playtesters are all just patrons, consider bringing in some playtesters with experience.

As far as themes, i recommend you just stick to the currently planned ones, and forego things like futas, pregnancy, incest, bestiality, alien abduction, etc. Your plate is plenty full with what you have planned, so don't even ask if people want to overload your plate. Once you've completed the game in a first ass, you can go back and add more variation. Adding pregnancy in particular has been the breaking point for a lot of games, because it is hard to do right and it absolutely dominates gameplay when done right. Notice how FemLife development has slowed to a crawl since introducing pregnancy? And Accidental Woman? I think we will see The Fixer hit that wall in two updates or so. Don't go there.

Anyway, good luck with this game. You say in the devnotes that the story is the most important thing for you, and I think that you should keep your focus on the story. Introduce features and characters as needed to support the story, and if they aren't needed to support the story, then leave them for later. Story-based games (as opposed to feature-based games) are rare here and you could create your own niche.

Sorry for the wall of text.
I won't say you're judging the game too soon. No. That'd absolutely wrong.
To all of your impressions:

1. I kind of agree with you here and I do intend to re-render some of the previous scenes and make them better in the next update. However, some of them are meant to be that way.

2. Of course? This isn't just about one story. Every character in the game has its own background story and presence which is somehow related to the main story and they are not there just to make out with the mc, you know? Talking about her expenses; Oliver doesn't charge her (I can't reveal why, but you'll be knowing this soon) and she's not completely broke. Conclusively, I'm sorry but I can't just explicate the whole story or even most of it in just one update.

I don't have any goals like showing as much skin or as many erotic scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development. That's what I'd be calling 'Out of the scene'.

This is going to be a big game. Hence, I plan to produce double the renders per update (IN THE SAME TIME-SPAN) in order to advance the game faster.

3. Agreed. I won't say I'm the very best at writing but I did try my best. Anyways, I have hired a writer and I expect qualitative writing from the next update.

4. Some details are missing and will be soon added into the script to fill those parts. Thanks for the reminder :)

Conclusion: Thank you for providing me your true feedback! It's going to be really essential in improving the game futher.

Reactions: Ncr0n0

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Click 'Ignore'. (Also, thank you for posting it here. I'll fix it right away and re-upload the game)
I had the same error and for me even after clicking ignore didn't work. So basically my game is not working lol

So I tried playing again with different choices and there is only one way, for me at least. All the choices must be corruption, anything different the game gets an error massage

Last edited:

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
The game has been re-updated and the errors have been fixed.
Please Note: Old saves from v1.0 don't work anymore

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes