May 19, 2020
Totally offtopic but I was playing through from the beginning again and just peeped that the son of the store owner is named Tim... Tim Duncan. Funny. Doesn't look much like Timmy though, lol

May 19, 2020
And now that I've played through the entire update, two things: one, Claire interacting with people she clearly shouldn't be dating or whatever, i.e. Mr. Hogwart and the landlord, is surprisingly hot and I hope we see much more of that.

Two, Claire commented on being chubby quite a lot during the update, and I hope that isn't a sign that her character model will be slimming down at some point in the future. At the very least, if that is the case, I'd rather it be an optional choice - the way she looks now is fantastic, and there just needs to be more chubby/BBW women in these games in general. Hell, I wouldn't be opposed - or would actually prefer - to seeing Claire gain some weight and become even curvier in the future instead of losing it. But having three different models for Claire - thinner, normal, and chubbier - is probably a lot of work in terms of rendering each scene...

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
And now that I've played through the entire update, two things: one, Claire interacting with people she clearly shouldn't be dating or whatever, i.e. Mr. Hogwart and the landlord, is surprisingly hot and I hope we see much more of that.

Two, Claire commented on being chubby quite a lot during the update, and I hope that isn't a sign that her character model will be slimming down at some point in the future. At the very least, if that is the case, I'd rather it be an optional choice - the way she looks now is fantastic, and there just needs to be more chubby/BBW women in these games in general. Hell, I wouldn't be opposed - or would actually prefer - to seeing Claire gain some weight and become even curvier in the future instead of losing it. But having three different models for Claire - thinner, normal, and chubbier - is probably a lot of work in terms of rendering each scene...
That's a sign of working out ;)

• Sad
Reactions: blargballs

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Flower of Evil Is there a way to hide the text in the Android version? Many scenes it completely blocks what's going on.
Unfortunately, android ports don't have the 'hide textbox' function in them. However, I'll try including it in the next update. For now, there's a dialogue box opacity bar in the preferences. You can make it somewhat less opaque.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unfortunately, android ports don't have the 'hide textbox' function in them. However, I'll try including it in the next update. For now, there's a dialogue box opacity bar in the preferences. You can make it somewhat less opaque.
Thanks. I didn't know it wasn't a standard feature you could activate. I’ve seen it before where you use swiping motions.
Swipe down: Toggle hide text
Swipe left: Back
Swipe right: Skip
Long press: Menu

The following games have an Android port with these options:
Rainy Day
Blackheart Hotel
Ambers Secret Lover

Your game is pretty good quality, can't wait for more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I loved the game, I'm looking forward to the next update.
There's some good news for you and the people out there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One good thing is that the project will no longer have grainy/incomplete renders. Each render is rendered at 100% with 15000 illustrations with natural lighting. I'll be very happy to announce this when I'll make an official release (2 weeks to go).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes